Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123391

Kittai wrote:
Right, well let me tell you this, Crocodile.

You wonder why no one respects you. Well just for your information, you have to earn respect. You say people have grudges on you, what's your definition of grudge? Because you say the only reason you get karma spammed is because of grudges; That may be true but you also don't make the best posts either. You also say you're the nicest person and that the nicest people "always get treated like garbage" which that obviously isn't true. You're not the nicest person crocodile. I know you are nice sometimes but most of the time you're toxic, and you're reason is because people are provoking you. I've been around you a lot for the past few days, guess what: That's ALSO not true. Half the stuff you bring upon yourself. You swear constantly even when people tell you to stop. When that happens you usually respond with immaturity filled in your reply; For example: Barry said "language" after you sweared, you replied with "Quit kissing the admins ass". You really think that's being nice? This is just pure immature behavior and this is why most if not all people can respect you. Kruger was also helping you, and you told us "If people don't stop doing this then I'll just get rizzo". I for one do like you crocodile and I think you can be nice, but you obviously have problems which you don't notice.

You are blind by your own behavior, croc. You need to work on your behavior in general, because at this point you're just building up hatred around you.

I am retracting my support.

May I just point out, I'm not doing anything for him, and simply because he tries to use me as a threat, especially without me knowing of such actions, I am -Supporting this application; he's far too immature for a position of power, and he unnecessarily and constantly uses abusive language.
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by 4 Sided Triangle.

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123394

4 Sided Triangle wrote:
Kittai wrote:
Right, well let me tell you this, Crocodile.

You wonder why no one respects you. Well just for your information, you have to earn respect. You say people have grudges on you, what's your definition of grudge? Because you say the only reason you get karma spammed is because of grudges; That may be true but you also don't make the best posts either. You also say you're the nicest person and that the nicest people "always get treated like garbage" which that obviously isn't true. You're not the nicest person crocodile. I know you are nice sometimes but most of the time you're toxic, and you're reason is because people are provoking you. I've been around you a lot for the past few days, guess what: That's ALSO not true. Half the stuff you bring upon yourself. You swear constantly even when people tell you to stop. When that happens you usually respond with immaturity filled in your reply; For example: Barry said "language" after you sweared, you replied with "Quit kissing the admins ass". You really think that's being nice? This is just pure immature behavior and this is why most if not all people can respect you. Kruger was also helping you, and you told us "If people don't stop doing this then I'll just get rizzo". I for one do like you crocodile and I think you can be nice, but you obviously have problems which you don't notice.

You are blind by your own behavior, croc. You need to work on your behavior in general, because at this point you're just building up hatred around you.

I am retracting my support.

May I just point out, I'm not doing anything for him, and simply because he tries to use me as a threat, especially without me knowing of such actions, I am -Supporting this application; he's far too immature for a position of power, and he unnecessarily and constantly uses abusive language.

The way you act towards me In real life and the way I act back at you has no relevance what so ever on my member application on minecraft, you dont play on the servers anyway.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123483

Rizzo has played on the MC server both the old and the new one (the new one not as much) he still knows what you are like.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123542

Crocodile i want to know you apologised so many times and yet you still make the same mistakes, I'm also retracing my support untill i see you improve.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds