Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122921

Crocodile im going to be neutral on this i like you and think you are active but you swear to much Ive had to warn you multiple times sure i swear a lot but not on the server

croc just try not to swear when ever you die.

Gustave does not approve of your swearing
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122946

JayHawk wrote:
Crocodile playing Minecraft.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

If were posting curse words, might as well put this up
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

But I'm gonna have to remain neutral. You've got a bad history on the |FP| MC server, but you seem to changed since then
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122966

Most of you guys have no permission posting the offensive language crododile says, Why? because i seen most of you doing it aswell.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122970

Krieged wrote:
Most of you guys have no permission posting the offensive language crododile says, Why? because i seen most of you doing it aswell.

They have the right to post evidence of him breaking the rules, doesn't matter if others do it, this is his app and his flaws that are being pointed out.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jose

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123120

-Support, Constantly swearing, being racist and abusing players.
Wouldn't be a good candidate for these reasons. Also has abused powers in the past and is not trustworthy.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123121

Quade wrote:
Wouldn't be a good candidate for these reasons. Also has abused powers in the past and is not trustworthy.

I havent been racist or abusive on the server once, And this is not about the past, I've changed and you guys wont accept me so I cant show you that.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123124

Crocodile wrote:
Meso wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Quade wrote:

I havent been racist or abusive on the server once, And this is not about the past, I've changed and you guys wont accept me so I cant show you that.

Are you going to give up?

Are you going to stop bothering me? I swear every time I post something you come online and argue with me, Cut the childish grudge Meso, And grow up.

Theres several screenshots people have posted of you swearing at players and raging when something happens that you dont like. You even made a thread about it, you're currently in a skype call with me and several others and you're constantly swearing at people in here (id paste the chat but the things yuo've said are too obscene for the forums)
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rake

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123178

I'm staying neutral due to the fact of swearing. I mean how hard is it to control what you type? I mean when I feel like swearing I just censor it before I actually type it. On other cases you are a pretty ok guy.
  • SemiVoltage
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
#Surfboart

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123184

Right, well let me tell you this, Crocodile.

You wonder why no one respects you. Well just for your information, you have to earn respect. You say people have grudges on you, what's your definition of grudge? Because you say the only reason you get karma spammed is because of grudges; That may be true but you also don't make the best posts either. You also say you're the nicest person and that the nicest people "always get treated like garbage" which that obviously isn't true. You're not the nicest person crocodile. I know you are nice sometimes but most of the time you're toxic, and you're reason is because people are provoking you. I've been around you a lot for the past few days, guess what: That's ALSO not true. Half the stuff you bring upon yourself. You swear constantly even when people tell you to stop. When that happens you usually respond with immaturity filled in your reply; For example: Barry said "language" after you sweared, you replied with "Quit kissing the admins ass". You really think that's being nice? This is just pure immature behavior and this is why most if not all people can respect you. Kruger was also helping you, and you told us "If people don't stop doing this then I'll just get rizzo". I for one do like you crocodile and I think you can be nice, but you obviously have problems which you don't notice.

You are blind by your own behavior, croc. You need to work on your behavior in general, because at this point you're just building up hatred around you.

I am retracting my support.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
The following user(s) said Thank You: KreeG

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123268

I couldn't of summed it up better than Kittai also to say it's a child friendly server you do alot of swearing and make alot of sex references...
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901

Time to create page: 0.24 seconds