Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server

Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122822

Minecraft Username: LolCreeperXD

How long have you played on the server?: Around 40-70 Hours

How long have you been in Friendly Players?: 19 Months ingame, 18 On Forums

Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)? If yes then please list: Yep, I play Theater, TTT, and Jailbreak.

Why you?: I've been an admin before in the community, And I think I am capable of being a staff member again, I can help new players or anyone that has a problem, Which I am very good at, And I'm capable of preventing arguments by punishing people who do not listen/disrespect to other peoples opinions.

I can be a little rude sometimes, And use caps and I need to improve on that, But other than that, I am mature, friendly, active, loyal, trusted, responsible and experienced, so I think I would be great for this position in hand.

It could help me stop griefers and people who use X-rays, And I think if I were granted this permission the server would be clean of rulebreakers.

If you think I should improve on something or you disagree please post in the thread a serious response.

Thanks.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122824

+Support, you're active (from what I've seen) and you have good knowledge of minecraft. Good luck dude.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122825

How long have you been improving on being rude? On every single one of your apps you've mentioned that and yet you're still 'working on it'. You're obviously not capable of being a staff member since you can't and won't change your ways.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122826

GBrah wrote:
How long have you been improving on being rude? On every single one of your apps you've mentioned that and yet you're still 'working on it'. You're obviously not capable of being a staff member since you can't and won't change your ways.

that.
  • xyz.RaVe
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122828

GBrah wrote:

Because it simply takes time, Look at other staff members, they still swear and need to improve on it, Its not easy.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122833

Yeah, you're not the only one. There are plenty of members that either curse or insult each other. But that doesn't entirely make it right.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122893

JayHawk wrote:
Yeah, you're not the only one. There are plenty of members that either curse or insult each other. But that doesn't entirely make it right.

So no gif for me?
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122902

+Support
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122917

- Support you started cursing when you simply fell In lava. I even have a pic. Darkreaper took the picture.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by Jose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilson

Re: Crocodile - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #122919

Crocodile playing Minecraft.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds