Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Jose - Moderator Application - Minecraft
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jose - Moderator Application - Minecraft

Jose - Moderator Application - Minecraft 11 years, 3 months ago #121873

Minecraft Username:thatguy537
How long have you played on the server?:3 hours daily at the least.
How long have you been in Friendly Players?:2 years
Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)? If yes then please list: Every server, Admin on mostly everyone except Jailbreak, and Deathrun(its not out yet:P)
Why you?:I think I should get moderator because I play daily and help others, and try to communicate with others on a regular basis with the people on the server. I play daily for more then 3 hours and I am helping new players and helping others.
I think I would be a good moderator because I have a lot of administrator experience and I can diffuse situations when needed. I am a good administrator in my opinion and will be able to fit the standards of the owner of the Minecraft server, its administrators and players.
When the last server was up I made a very bad mistake abusing something that was entrusted in me. I abused it and I've apologized. I abused Creative mode and I was banned then unbanned after I made an apology on the forums. I apologized multiple times after I got unbanned. But I've greatly improved for this server, trying not to break rules, and enforcing them.

Thank you for reading my application
Please leave some feedback positive or Negative
Thank you again
Yours Truly
Jose
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Jose.

Re: Jose - Moderator Application - Minecraft 11 years, 3 months ago #121875

Jose? Never heard of him.

But seriously, you have my support. I've seen enough of you and your methods on TTT to trust you; I think you can be expected to be as trustworthy on the Minecraft Server.
  • GruesPrey
  • Expert Boarder
  • Good day, Sir or Madam.

Re: Jose - Moderator Application - Minecraft 11 years, 3 months ago #121883

I support this, Jose is friendly, mature, active, loyal and responsible, He'd be great for a moderator.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Jose - Moderator Application - Minecraft 11 years, 3 months ago #121888

-support I don't really think that you deserve moderator, you kept breaking both my and sideswipes boats when we placed them down god knows what you could do with mod.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: Jose - Moderator Application - Minecraft 11 years, 3 months ago #121889

+support i'm sure jose will do great as moderator.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker

Re: Jose - Moderator Application - Minecraft 11 years, 3 months ago #121898

+support Jose is mature,active and overall awesome!

Edit: but stop the impersonations of me!
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Jose - Moderator Application - Minecraft 11 years, 3 months ago #121918

Every server, Admin on mostly everyone except Jailbreak, and Deathrun(its not out yet:P)

Owner of 2, that's a hell of a lot of servers to spread your time around on. Don't get me wrong you're great at what you do it's just now with the upcoming RP, which I'm sure many people will turn to, how are you planning on putting that administrator experience to good use in your spare time across all the servers?
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilson

Re: Jose - Moderator Application - Minecraft 11 years, 3 months ago #121922

GBrah wrote:
Every server, Admin on mostly everyone except Jailbreak, and Deathrun(its not out yet:P)

Owner of 2, that's a hell of a lot of servers to spread your time around on. Don't get me wrong you're great at what you do it's just now with the upcoming RP, which I'm sure many people will turn to, how are you planning on putting that administrator experience to good use in your spare time across all the servers?

I agree. the surf server for instance has literally the same map looping over and over and over again unless there is an admin online to change it manually. the TTT server could need some attention here and there aswell. I am not saying that youre a bad admin or anything of the like, but the more stuff you have to actually take care of, the less time you will have for each of them, and that could very well end up being a disaster.

Re: Jose - Moderator Application - Minecraft 11 years, 3 months ago #121924

True Gbrah and Ralph, if only he was a prepubescent teen with almost no responsibility other than school, maybe then he could spread his time across all those servers each day!

...Oh wait.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: Jose - Moderator Application - Minecraft 11 years, 3 months ago #121925

Rake wrote:
True Gbrah and Ralph, if only he was a prepubescent teen with almost no responsibility other than school, maybe then he could spread his time across all those servers each day!

...Oh wait.

And yet he still applies for more and more powers.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds