Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Admin Abuse
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admin Abuse

Admin Abuse 11 years, 3 months ago #121759

I am honestly not going to waste my time with minecraft if even the admins cant be trusted.
Just the other day me and batman got seyre to protect some land for us. the two of us were the only people who had permission.
So, today when i logged in, i found a lovely hole punched right into the ground. The Land just happened to be not protected anymore. seriously, what is this crap?
Dont even come up with excuses for that one, because there literally cant be a reason for that other than one of the Admins lifting it on purpose so that whoever else could break stuff to his hearts content. if that is how you treat your players around here, then i am honestly not going to bother with the minecraft server anymore.

Also, taking the blame for people or not punishing them accordingly or not at all just because they are your close friends is not how its meant to be either. Either you treat all players equally so that its fair, or you might aswell stop bothering entirely and let everyone minge to their hearts content as some people are doing already anyways.

Quade did break my wheat field before. Kruger even admitted that it was Quade. When i accused him of it, Jose decided to take the blame for him. just too bad that i was in the skype call hearing all of it, and so was chute, not that he did anything about it.

Friend or not, its still griefing, and its against the server rules. if you dont go by the rules, why should I? hmm? how i am i supposed to respect anyone who doesnt play according to their own rules? Exactly. I am not supposed to. and I am not going to respect anyone as long as thing like that dont change.
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Good Guy Ralph.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TermiBatinatorMan

Re: Admin Abuse 11 years, 3 months ago #121770

Good Guy Ralph wrote:
I am honestly not going to waste my time with minecraft if even the admins cant be trusted.
Just the other day me and batman got seyre to protect some land for us. the two of us were the only people who had permission.
So, today when i logged in, i found a lovely hole punched right into the ground. The Land just happened to be not protected anymore. seriously, what is this crap?
Dont even come up with excuses for that one, because there literally cant be a reason for that other than one of the Admins lifting it on purpose so that whoever else could break stuff to his hearts content. if that is how you treat your players around here, then i am honestly not going to bother with the minecraft server anymore.

Also, taking the blame for people or not punishing them accordingly or not at all just because they are your close friends is not how its meant to be either. Either you treat all players equally so that its fair, or you might aswell stop bothering entirely and let everyone minge to their hearts content as some people are doing already anyways.

Quade did break my wheat field before. Kruger even admitted that it was Quade. When i accused him of it, Jose decided to take the blame for him. just too bad that i was in the skype call hearing all of it, and so was chute, not that he did anything about it.

Friend or not, its still griefing, and its against the server rules. if you dont go by the rules, why should I? hmm? how i am i supposed to respect anyone who doesnt play according to their own rules? Exactly. I am not supposed to. and I am not going to respect anyone as long as thing like that dont change.
Have you ever thought that the admin just didn't protected that area, Quade didn't grief any farm. If you have proof of the griefing then place it on the forums, Until core protect is added, nothing can really happen unless you have visual proof of the griefing.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Admin Abuse 11 years, 3 months ago #121771

I checked your house and it is still protected to alvarth and ddterminator, the floor seemed to be unprotected, however the rest of the building was, i have repaired what i could and redefined the region to cover all the way benath the house and also the farm aswell.
  • seyre
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • alright
~Seyre

Re: Admin Abuse 11 years, 3 months ago #121775

Like Seyre said, it is quite possible that the land just wasn't protected down the y axis; if it were to extend all the way down, then you would own all of the ore all the way to bedrock under your house. And it may not have been extended all the way to the farm.

And I do agree with some of the complaints of the amount of joking that is used sometimes. I, myself, like to fart around as much as the next guy but if you're making someone mad with your sarcasm, especially when they're asking about serious topics, then I think it would be a good idea to be a bit more serious.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: Admin Abuse 11 years, 3 months ago #121776

Ralph your ridiculous, didn't you just come back from a serious ban and now your calling the minecraft admins abusers already. Obviously an admin isn't going to remove your protection just to 'troll' you. You're writing your post as if it's a fact when in reality it was as simple as asking the admins to resize your protection as mentioned.
Also don't expect admins in a Skype call with you to act on something when they don't have any evidence it's plain stupid and unfair for them to assume your version of events is correct. Get over yourself.
  • Lemmington
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Admin Abuse 11 years, 3 months ago #121778

We're really sorry that you are finding grief upon your land on the Minecraft server. As of right now, we do not have the proper plugins necessary to find out who broke the rules, but we should have them in the very near future.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds