Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #105144

So much stuff.
Okay, number 1
Goddammit creeper, don't take snapshots of me saying mean things to Clocket. That's so disrespectfull...
Number 2, I tried reasoning with Creeper. Fwoble started the clusterfuck by saying out of nowhere ''lol creeper, you are a dickhead'', in which because of Creeper's way to interact with the world, he replied angrily.
What was next was just me, with Shaymin and Rizzo, to try calming Creeper from his rage towards players, later on he ragequitted, and I felt sorry for him, but Fwoble is the first one to blame, Shaymin did all he could to his reach. Creeper kept threatening to post ban requests, so I decided to stop insisting on Creeper. And then the PvP idea came out. And then I tried to (even though I am quite peaceful on that matter) convince Creeper to fight Fwoble to the death. I mean, think about it, the effing stadium will fill up on a few seconds.
  • Poot
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #105221

I hope shaymin keeps his status. He moderates the minecraft server daily and one simple mess up like this should not erase all of the work he has put into the server.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #105273

Couldn't be said better Kittai. Shaymin will have some help soon as the apps are going to go up next week and I have a feeling I'm going to get accepted as I am very active and very friendly towards other players. Sadly the server is down Damn ddossers...
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Geralt.
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds