Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104394

4 Sided Triangle wrote:
In a way jake you were provoking shaymin too, you were ruining the chill friendly atmosphere of the Minecraft server and you were only causing problems where there was no need to. You kept spamming chat with the same things about fwoble over and over and over and it was irritating everyone, and is why shaymin muted you and swore.

I'm +support Fwobles ban, for obvious reasons. Forget the BS going into specific detail, the bottom line is things like telling him to munch on his own dick at night is seriously offencive and shouldn't be allowed at all, and i feel he should be punished.

I -Support shaymins ban because as i said in a way you were constantly provoking him yourself in a way, and you were making everyone in the minecraft server tense. I think shaymin took appropriate action and everyone should just drop the big argument now, before it becomes worse than it allready is.

I do honestly want to earn my respect again but I was so mad that I couldnt stop myself, Shaymin is a good person but I cant control my anger when I rage.

wilson23 wrote:
If someone used hacks on your server and started griefing your server why wouldn't you hate and distrust him. +support for fwoble's ban. -support for Shaymin's ban.

Funny thing is, I didnt greif, My ban request only shows me clipping into peoples houses.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Crocodile.

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104610

+Support I feel fwoble should be banned but not shaymin fwoble always rages and tries to make people mad he has had too many warnings and broken too many rules he should be perma banned by now.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104679

Good ol flame war.
BAN SHAYMIN, HE"S CHUTES BROTHER!
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104713

Crocodile anyone knew that you hate you call Meso. Unless you have legit proof he is the stop accusing him
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104739

+support. But I must admit I have used Nodus before and it doesn't show anything unless you have specific hacks selected or the GUI up. So I can't trust that you've gotten rid of them.
  • Terminator
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104741

BronzeStature wrote:
Clocket wrote:
BronzeStature wrote:
No rules were broken. It doesn't matter about their feelings. I must admit, your writing skill is good, but you don't know what you're writing about.

The Friendly Players Terms of Service were broken which is far more severe.

That applies to the forums only.

I'll quote it:

Terms of Use

Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.

It says "Use of this site" so it doesn't apply in-game.

So that entire part of the Terms Of Use is completely irrelevant.

By use of this site it refers to not only the website, but also all affiliated services. That would include, coincidentally, the Minecraft server.

So your argument has just been rendered mute (or, if you prefer this term, invalid).
Formally known as Da_ninja

I used to have a sweet signiture on my posts, like yourself... until I took an arrow to the knee.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I also had a video here but it ****ed up

(Image removed due to violation of the advertising on forum rule)

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104778

Da_ninja wrote:
BronzeStature wrote:
Clocket wrote:
BronzeStature wrote:
No rules were broken. It doesn't matter about their feelings. I must admit, your writing skill is good, but you don't know what you're writing about.

The Friendly Players Terms of Service were broken which is far more severe.

That applies to the forums only.

I'll quote it:

Terms of Use

Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.

It says "Use of this site" so it doesn't apply in-game.

So that entire part of the Terms Of Use is completely irrelevant.

By use of this site it refers to not only the website, but also all affiliated services. That would include, coincidentally, the Minecraft server.

So your argument has just been rendered mute (or, if you prefer this term, invalid).

I don't think so, we're talking solid evidence here Ninja, it says the Terms Of Use applies to the website, so it doesn't apply in-game. If you can find a quote that says that it does refer to the servers, I'll give you a special gold star.

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104780

wilson23 wrote:
-Support this probably never would have happened if you didn't use hacks on the server before.

this doesnt need to happen at all, they start the flamewars
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104839

QuadeWasanasan wrote:
Good ol flame war.
BAN SHAYMIN, HE"S CHUTES BROTHER!

Couldnt of said it better

Crocodile anyone knew that you hate you call Meso. Unless you have legit proof he is the stop accusing him

When I left FP and added meso, He told me his alts, And just before I came back, He was bronze.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104922

fwoble has caused so much chaos to the FP community, hes broken so many terms of use that he needs a perma ban he has had far too many warnings and I feel he should of been banned a while ago.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901

Time to create page: 0.21 seconds