Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104339

I'm not going to apologise for something I haven't done. Also, 'in your mind to calm him down, but it clearly wasn't working' that's hardly my fault is it.

If crocodile wouldn't calm down then there's nothing I could've done to stop him. It's all his fault in the first place.
  • Shaymin82
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Admin on the Friendly Players Minecraft server
Steam name: |FP| Shaymin

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104349

Da_ninja wrote:
I like the formatting and well thought out layout of your ban request.

I, unlike numerous people on this thread, will +Support you Crocodile.

After looking at your evidence, I would agree that these players in question need some form of punishment.

For fwoble... he requires a short term ban for his offensive (and absolutely vulgar might I add) language... and he should be banned for "admitting" to using X-Rays. He may have been joking, but that is irrelevant. It's like when I said to my school principle that I set a bomb in the school. We all know that I was lying... but the school was required to take the threat seriously.

The terms of use also clearly state no unlawful or objectionable content (which if you read on, it labels this as profane, obscene, abusive, harassing, sexually orientated or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable (and thats just naming the labels that can be applied to some of what fwoble said.)).

As for Shaymin... If I am not mistaken, he is a member of staff... no? He should be doing his job. Why did he not ban fwoble, especially when fwoble said he was using Xrays? He may have been joking, but thats not a joking matter. Such claims should be handled seriously.

Shaymin also failed to put down punishment on fwoble when he started saying vulgar and offensive things to upset Crocodile. And he also failed to act accordingly on baseless claims of Crocodile hacking!

In conclusion... I feel that fwoble has earned a short term ban (in my mind) of perhaps at most a week, and Shaymin has earned a demote from his/her role as a member of staff (in my mind).

And now for my comments on various replies to this thread:

Wilson wrote:

-Support this probably never would have happened if you didn't use hacks on the server before.

Irrelevant. Had he not already been punished for said past actions? If he used hacks in the past, it shouldn't make a difference now, given that he has received a punishment for that. It should not affect him in anyway now... and you turning this ban request around to attack Crocodile is very wrong. You shouldn't think about the person who is posting, but rather who and what the person is posting about.

BronzeStature wrote:

This report is rubbish.

Swearing is not against the rules. Shaymin didn't have to do anything. I don't see Shaymin abusing. I can see that the body of your report is the abusive language towards you. Fwoble is allowed to do this. No rules have been broken.

In "total conclusion", this is a childish rage report with no basis.

EDIT: I don't think any more replies are necessary, do you?

Isn't that in itself a bit immature? Nobody should be subject to such offensive language... and in fact... its known as Cyber Bullying... and is against the law in most first world countries.

He clearly has a large amount of basis. He has provided evidence and summarised it all as well. And like I said, Cyber Bullying is against the law, so fwoble is NOT allowed to do this. Also, you clearly didn't read the section about the "Terms of Use". Read the first 3 lines, and then try to say that fwoble has done nothing wrong.

And saying that you dont think any more replies are necessary and rhetorically asking the reader of your post (whom I presume is intended to be Crocodile) is essentially baiting... and I don't accept that.

4 sided triangle wrote:

i50.tinypic.com/192r2c.png

Very hypocritcal. Sexual discrimination, and abusive language here from creepers less than half an hour after posting this. You are no better.

I laughed. You were ruining the chill fun environment of the minecraft server, and i just wanted everyone to stop arguing. I apologise for being slightly immature about this.

I fail to see how he is being hypocritical. He is getting upset clearly, but understandably. He is having his game disrupted by one player, and another player responsible for preventing/correcting this is doing nothing in the way to help matters. I would get irritated by this too! However, your post isn't as, how does one say, provocative, to Crocodile.

Shaymin82 wrote:

I completely agree with BronzeStature, I did nothing that I wasn't supposed to. I did everything that I did to get you to calm down.

There was no need at all to rage towards me and the rest of the community. After all, you've just been unbanned, shouldn't you be trying to climb back up the ladder? Apparently not.

Everything you did may have been in an attempt (in your mind) to calm down Crocodile, but clearly it was not working. If I were you, I would not have posted like that. I would have apologised (you may not think its needed, but it would help anyway) and asked for Crocodile's thoughts and/or ideas on how to rectify the conflict.

And sarcasm does not make things any better. You should have muted fwoble at the point where he started using horrendously vulgar language as a method of insulting and abusing Crocodile. If you were to apologise, I'm sure Crocodile would change his mind about wanting you banned.

meme1004 wrote:
dude this is silly, No rule says no swearing and no swearing. Plus i agree with
shaymin's post. I was there too. You also weredoing racism things and
discriminating Shaymin and Rizzo. Plus how would you get pics of
fwoble's screen?

Thats right, there is no rule against swearing, but there is a rule against being insulting, offensive, abusive, vulgar, and down right disgusting. Saying stuff like chomping on ur own dick to get to sleep at night... is very wrong. If I were an admin and saw that... fwoble would find himself on the receiving end of a 1 week ban before he could say another word.

And where is this evidence of Crocodile being racist and discriminative? I am yet to see it.

Also, what does getting pics of fwoble's screen have to do with this? Absolutely nothing. Please remain on topic.

I think thats it. FYI that was over 30 minutes of my time typing all this up. Don't make it go to waste with 1 or 2 line comebacks, responses, or derogatory words used commonly to insult various people. Thank you.

And for the record, Crocodile did not ask me to defend him. I decided to defend him myself. Your welcome Crocodile.

No rules were broken. It doesn't matter about their feelings. I must admit, your writing skill is good, but you don't know what you're writing about.

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104351

Yesterday on the server you were trying to tell everyone you were helping the server, when actually you just spurred on argument after argument. Everyone was trying to calm you down but you just kept on going.

Your words:

"Every has freedom of speech"

Yet like I said on the server yesterday, If everyone has freedom of speech why are you trying to ban fwoble for voicing his, and secondly why are you trying to demote Shaymin for letting it happen?
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104357

Clocket wrote:
BronzeStature wrote:
No rules were broken. It doesn't matter about their feelings. I must admit, your writing skill is good, but you don't know what you're writing about.

The Friendly Players Terms of Service were broken which is far more severe.

That applies to the forums only.

I'll quote it:

Terms of Use

Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.

It says "Use of this site" so it doesn't apply in-game.

So that entire part of the Terms Of Use is completely irrelevant.
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by BronzeStature.

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104361

This is either prejudice, or biased against Shaymin and Fwoble, Shaymin earned the right to have powers, or collected them, as of his brother owning the server... I say Shaymin should not be reconciled.
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104368

Shaymin82 wrote:
I completely agree with BronzeStature, I did nothing that I wasn't supposed to. I did everything that I did to get you to calm down.

There was no need at all to rage towards me and the rest of the community. After all, you've just been unbanned, shouldn't you be trying to climb back up the ladder? Apparently not.

I'm climbing up the ladder buddy, But certainly not yours.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104373

With this attitude, it doesn't look like you're climbing any ladder.

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104374

BronzeStature wrote:

With you spamming on forums about random shit, You're just making yourself look more and more immature,
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104378

Crocodile wrote:
BronzeStature wrote:

With you spamming on forums about random shit, You're just making yourself look more and more immature,

Please elaborate upon that. I think someone is mad because I just proved his big ban request is nothing.

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104386

In a way jake you were provoking shaymin too, you were ruining the chill friendly atmosphere of the Minecraft server and you were only causing problems where there was no need to. You kept spamming chat with the same things about fwoble over and over and over and it was irritating everyone, and is why shaymin muted you and swore.

I'm +support Fwobles ban, for obvious reasons. Forget the BS going into specific detail, the bottom line is things like telling him to munch on his own dick at night is seriously offencive and shouldn't be allowed at all, and i feel he should be punished.

I -Support shaymins ban because as i said in a way you were constantly provoking him yourself in a way, and you were making everyone in the minecraft server tense. I think shaymin took appropriate action and everyone should just drop the big argument now, before it becomes worse than it allready is.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds