Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin

Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104172

PREFACE:

These people are very immature, ignorant, spiteful, silly, and irresponsible for their positions, I am sick of them, I hope some serious action is taken into hands.

NOTE: I had a sprint mod installed and a texture pack and shaymin asked me to remove it so I did, THIS IS NOT OLD EVIDENCE, Another thing is, I couldnt help raging and I took part in a huge argument.

Username of the player: fwoble, shaymin82
Reason for ban request:
Fwoble: Trolling, and attempting people to rage
Shaymin: Abusing his powers and not doing his job.
Evidence:

Fwoble: Fwoble has been trolling me and provoking me into raging while shaymin does completely nothing about it, I think this is wrong and should be dealt with, Without a parrot of course.
Shaymin: Shaymin has abused his powers and claims that I am a "fucking faggot" or "A gay hacker" These statements are not true. And using abusive language towards another player can not be accepted. This is friendly players and I refuse to be abused this way.

Fwoble Evidence:

1 - Offensive language and claiming I have hacks.

(A) Shaymin Claims I have nodus, But as you can see my POV would be filled with the hacks as however they are not.
B: Fwoble Claims that I "Chomp on my own dick to sleep at night" and states the fact that I am a "Fucking twat" These statements are irrelevent and I feel that this is not the way to talk to other players of the community.
(C) Shaymin does absolutely nothing about fwoble insulting me, I asked him to mute him because I was really offended and his reason was "Cool" This is not a valid reason and I feel like shaymin should be dealt with.

2 - Immature Remarks

(A) Fwoble asked me what I was doing when I was arguing with shaymin about how his arguments was irrelevent, I responded "Yo Momma" To see if shaymin would get a reaction.
B: Fwoble tells me that I need to "Get my finger out of my ass" This is completely irrelevant and Immature of what his reaction was when I responded "Yo Momma"

3a - Hacks

(A) I ask fwoble to stop insulting me otherwise I would post a ban request on you, And his reaction turns out to say That he has an X-ray, I also tell him to stop acting childish, While Fwoble and shaymin are stating irrelevant fact that I am being childish,
B: I did not say that he was using an X-Ray hack, This shows how much logic that fwoble doesnt have.

3b - FORUM RULES

(A) Shows in the rules that "No cheats or game hacks" As fwoble claimed that he had an "X-ray" Hack, Therefore he must be banned immediately.

4 - Provoking me into raging

(A) Fwoble provoking me to calm down, When he has been stating irrelevent comments towards me about me being a "Fucking twat" And much more.
B: I tell shaymin that fwoble is provoking me, and yet tells me to calm down (I have anger issues, Same with my brother) Which is an invalid response.
(C) Fwoble states that he is not provoking me, And claims his reasons for making me rage was "i just hate you" This is yet an invalid statement which is completely irrelevant reason to make me rage.

5 - Fwoble asking me to do PVP with him, And claims whoever loses is a dick,

(A) Fwoble asking me to battle him in PVP to prove who is the dick, Which is completely irrelevent to our argument.
B: Poot (JohnPabloTito) Trolling me about lending me some diamonds, Which is yet irrelevant to our argument.
(C) Fwoble claims that I still have nodus, Which is not true (As you will see in screenshot 1a) That I do not have nodus. Therefore his argument is an invalid response.
(D) Fwoble claims that I am a pussy, Which is completely off-topic towards our argument, and it just shows how immature he is using slang language towards other players of the community.

Conclusion:

Fwoble has made me start a fire inside me, trolling and provoking me, It has just gone too far with him pissing around with me. As well as I was banned, I wish this player to be permanently banned from the community due to his attitude and behavior.

Shaymin Evidence:

1 - Discrimination (From me and shaymin)

(A) I state the fact that when fwoble left, That he was an "11" Year old, due to his immaturity and silly behavior.
B: Shaymin responds with "He's not 11, You are" Which is completely invalid because My real age is 12 (As said in the picture)
(C) Shaymin claims that I have broken another rule, When he has broken a rule aswell as an administrator of the server. This is unacceptable from an admin, and needs to be dealt with.
(D) I ask shaymin Why fwoble can break rules, And comes with an irrelevant response.
(E) Shaymin claims That I am a former rule breaker, Which is a completely invalid since I got back (I was banned previously for using nodus by clipping into peoples houses, But I was given a second chance)

2 - Logic and common sense

(A) I tell shaymin that "Fwoble trolled me and provoked me into raging" And through the previous arguments, I was arguing with him about having no logic, Then he claims that I have no logic at all, Which is completely invalid as both of us do have common logic but we were arguing about it.
B: I claim that I am winning the argument and shaymin can no longer take it, So he abuses his powers and decides to take things into his own hands, And mute me.
(C) After I have been muted, Shaymin claims that I am a "Fucking spammer" which is a very immature response towards other players of the community.

NOTE: These next few images are scrolled up from the previous chat logs.

3 - Arguments from everyone.

(A) I swear a couple of times to get a reaction out of shaymin, and he said "I told you to stop" while the others were swearing and shaymin was completely ignoring it.
B: Rizzo claims that swearing is NOT against the rules, When it isnt, But this is friendly players, We cannot teach children to swear like many have been already.
(C) I claim the fact that yesterday Shaymin said "Swearing = ban" (No picture) Which is valid because this is friendly players.
(D) Shaymin claims that "Drastic measures are not needed for desperate time" This statement is invalid and does not prove anything about fwobles argument.

4 - Abusive language from shaymin

(A) I argue that shaymin has no logic, and his response is very abusive towards other players of the community.
B: Shaymin tells me to give myself a rest, When I am in rage mode.
(C) Shaymin asks me "What is your problem" And I state that "I was trolled and provoked into raging, and you did nothing about it.
(D) Rizzo goes completely off-topic and states an irrelevant fact to me and shaymins argument which is just unacceptable.

Conclusion:

Shaymin is a very abusive, spiteful and an hypocritical admin, I hope he can be demoted or banned in future times, Because we cannot have abusive administrators that abuse their powers and abuse their words over other players of the community.

Terms of use:

In total, Shaymin, and fwoble, have broken terms of uses of the server. and Needs to be dealt severely.

Conclusion in total:

Hopefully nobody will be angry about me being unbanned in, Raging at chute saying "Why did you unban lolcreeper, hes a fucking childish minge" Your argument is invalid, I'm not childish and I'm not a minge for certain. It proves how your invalid responses can be.
I am hoping fwoble will recieve a permanent ban from the community, He is very immature and childish about his arguments.
Shaymin is a good person, I dont know why we would have a huge argument in total. But I do not feel that I will be abused this way.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Crocodile.

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104175

-Support this probably never would have happened if you didn't use hacks on the server before.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104177

wilson23 wrote:
-Support this probably never would have happened if you didn't use hacks on the server before.

Apparently I still have them now. This is my screen.

• Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104179

This report is rubbish.

Swearing is not against the rules. Shaymin didn't have to do anything. I don't see Shaymin abusing. I can see that the body of your report is the abusive language towards you. Fwoble is allowed to do this. No rules have been broken.

In "total conclusion", this is a childish rage report with no basis.

EDIT: I don't think any more replies are necessary, do you?
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by BronzeStature.

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104180

i50.tinypic.com/192r2c.png

Very hypocritcal. Sexual discrimination, and abusive language here from creepers less than half an hour after posting this. You are no better.

I laughed. You were ruining the chill fun environment of the minecraft server, and i just wanted everyone to stop arguing. I apologise for being slightly immature about this.
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by 4 Sided Triangle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meme1004

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104230

I completely agree with BronzeStature, I did nothing that I wasn't supposed to. I did everything that I did to get you to calm down.

There was no need at all to rage towards me and the rest of the community. After all, you've just been unbanned, shouldn't you be trying to climb back up the ladder? Apparently not.
  • Shaymin82
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Admin on the Friendly Players Minecraft server
Steam name: |FP| Shaymin

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104276

croc I think you did the right thing to stand up for yourself. Shaymin was discriminating you, and on the rules there is NO discrimination as i recall. Shaymin and Rizzo were just trying to calm you down. i think shaman should NOT be ban. but muting you for "spamming" i didn't see you spamming. so I think shaman might have been abusing his power. but you also can be so annoying at some points so i don't really feel any sympathy for you.
  • meme1004
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by meme1004. Reason: because i put more thought into this

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104305

I like the formatting and well thought out layout of your ban request.

I, unlike numerous people on this thread, will +Support you Crocodile.

After looking at your evidence, I would agree that these players in question need some form of punishment.

For fwoble... he requires a short term ban for his offensive (and absolutely vulgar might I add) language... and he should be banned for "admitting" to using X-Rays. He may have been joking, but that is irrelevant. It's like when I said to my school principle that I set a bomb in the school. We all know that I was lying... but the school was required to take the threat seriously.

The terms of use also clearly state no unlawful or objectionable content (which if you read on, it labels this as profane, obscene, abusive, harassing, sexually orientated or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable (and thats just naming the labels that can be applied to some of what fwoble said.)).

As for Shaymin... If I am not mistaken, he is a member of staff... no? He should be doing his job. Why did he not ban fwoble, especially when fwoble said he was using Xrays? He may have been joking, but thats not a joking matter. Such claims should be handled seriously.

Shaymin also failed to put down punishment on fwoble when he started saying vulgar and offensive things to upset Crocodile. And he also failed to act accordingly on baseless claims of Crocodile hacking!

In conclusion... I feel that fwoble has earned a short term ban (in my mind) of perhaps at most a week, and Shaymin has earned a demote from his/her role as a member of staff (in my mind).

And now for my comments on various replies to this thread:

Wilson wrote:

Irrelevant. Had he not already been punished for said past actions? If he used hacks in the past, it shouldn't make a difference now, given that he has received a punishment for that. It should not affect him in anyway now... and you turning this ban request around to attack Crocodile is very wrong. You shouldn't think about the person who is posting, but rather who and what the person is posting about.

BronzeStature wrote:

This report is rubbish.

Swearing is not against the rules. Shaymin didn't have to do anything. I don't see Shaymin abusing. I can see that the body of your report is the abusive language towards you. Fwoble is allowed to do this. No rules have been broken.

In "total conclusion", this is a childish rage report with no basis.

EDIT: I don't think any more replies are necessary, do you?

Isn't that in itself a bit immature? Nobody should be subject to such offensive language... and in fact... its known as Cyber Bullying... and is against the law in most first world countries.

He clearly has a large amount of basis. He has provided evidence and summarised it all as well. And like I said, Cyber Bullying is against the law, so fwoble is NOT allowed to do this. Also, you clearly didn't read the section about the "Terms of Use". Read the first 3 lines, and then try to say that fwoble has done nothing wrong.

And saying that you dont think any more replies are necessary and rhetorically asking the reader of your post (whom I presume is intended to be Crocodile) is essentially baiting... and I don't accept that.

4 sided triangle wrote:

i50.tinypic.com/192r2c.png

Very hypocritcal. Sexual discrimination, and abusive language here from creepers less than half an hour after posting this. You are no better.

I laughed. You were ruining the chill fun environment of the minecraft server, and i just wanted everyone to stop arguing. I apologise for being slightly immature about this.

I fail to see how he is being hypocritical. He is getting upset clearly, but understandably. He is having his game disrupted by one player, and another player responsible for preventing/correcting this is doing nothing in the way to help matters. I would get irritated by this too! However, your post isn't as, how does one say, provocative, to Crocodile.

Shaymin82 wrote:

I completely agree with BronzeStature, I did nothing that I wasn't supposed to. I did everything that I did to get you to calm down.

There was no need at all to rage towards me and the rest of the community. After all, you've just been unbanned, shouldn't you be trying to climb back up the ladder? Apparently not.

Everything you did may have been in an attempt (in your mind) to calm down Crocodile, but clearly it was not working. If I were you, I would not have posted like that. I would have apologised (you may not think its needed, but it would help anyway) and asked for Crocodile's thoughts and/or ideas on how to rectify the conflict.

And sarcasm does not make things any better. You should have muted fwoble at the point where he started using horrendously vulgar language as a method of insulting and abusing Crocodile. If you were to apologise, I'm sure Crocodile would change his mind about wanting you banned.

meme1004 wrote:
dude this is silly, No rule says no swearing and no swearing. Plus i agree with
shaymin's post. I was there too. You also weredoing racism things and
discriminating Shaymin and Rizzo. Plus how would you get pics of
fwoble's screen?

Thats right, there is no rule against swearing, but there is a rule against being insulting, offensive, abusive, vulgar, and down right disgusting. Saying stuff like chomping on ur own dick to get to sleep at night... is very wrong. If I were an admin and saw that... fwoble would find himself on the receiving end of a 1 week ban before he could say another word.

And where is this evidence of Crocodile being racist and discriminative? I am yet to see it.

Also, what does getting pics of fwoble's screen have to do with this? Absolutely nothing. Please remain on topic.

I think thats it. FYI that was over 30 minutes of my time typing all this up. Don't make it go to waste with 1 or 2 line comebacks, responses, or derogatory words used commonly to insult various people. Thank you.

And for the record, Crocodile did not ask me to defend him. I decided to defend him myself. Your welcome Crocodile.
Formally known as Da_ninja

I used to have a sweet signiture on my posts, like yourself... until I took an arrow to the knee.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I also had a video here but it ****ed up

(Image removed due to violation of the advertising on forum rule)
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Princess Mi Amore Cadenza.

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104318

If someone used hacks on your server and started griefing your server why wouldn't you hate and distrust him. +support for fwoble's ban. -support for Shaymin's ban.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!
The following user(s) said Thank You: meme1004

Re: Ban request on fwoble + Shaymin 11 years, 9 months ago #104334

Clocket wrote:
+Support on both players.

You bring me hope, Clocket.

I mean seriously, look at all of this evidence and try to -support it lmao.
  • madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
ت
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds