Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101572

50/50 on this. i think the ban should be shorter?
Don't get corrupt.

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101803

Don't tell me the account ME! its not yours cause that is so obvious. Obvious 2nd account is obvious.
  • djhero4x
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by djhero4x.

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101855

djhero4x wrote:
Don't tell me the account ME! its not yours cause that is so obvious. Obvious 2nd account is obvious.

It isnt me, Its snake as I said in another thread.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101866

Creeper wrote:
Clocket wrote:
Keep him banned hes in a childish rage threatining to do stuff claiming that hes going to get hacks and mess with all of the FP servers.

Have you seen me fuck around on TTT or RP? No. So keep your mouth shut clocket, People like you dont bother reading the reason because you think they are huge minges, Guess what clocket, I'm not.

I have left this community several amounts of times because the title doesnt mean anything ingame, You have so many kids swearing and being immature, Mainly who are older than me, For my age I am pretty mature than these raging 14 years old propkilling, swearing and arguing with the admin on the RP server. I accept your opinion though.

"minge propkiller" clan

Stop going around saying this because I may of created a group but I havent gone on FP and destroyed it, Not saying I will but its pissing me off with you mentioning on every forum post about this.

You're just full of shit to come out of, You dont even treat me like I am your brother either.

Jose Foster wrote:
Lol your not gonna get unbanned i can just guess.

Say something positive... I know I wont get unbanned because of this shit rumour my brother has spread around FP

Clocket was right... you are in a... and I quote...

Clocket wrote:
... Childish rage...

-Support. By the sound of your app aswell... you said you have been banned twice for hacking on minecraft (thats how it sounds to me. May be mistaken). If I'm not incorrect... betraying a second chance deserves a permanent ban. How can we be certain that you wont just come back and start hacking again when you get unbanned? We don't. But we can make an educated guess that you will just come back and start hacking again. So... there is my reasoning behind my lack of support. As for the skype chat history... I do not see how that is even slightly related.
Formally known as Da_ninja

I used to have a sweet signiture on my posts, like yourself... until I took an arrow to the knee.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I also had a video here but it ****ed up

(Image removed due to violation of the advertising on forum rule)

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101900

you said you have been banned twice for hacking on minecraft

That was in other communitys not this one.. See, people dont bother reading the fucking thread before they post
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101905

Rakeisahoover wrote:
Creeper ignore these comments these cunts have made which are false, You deserve 1337 chances to fucking infinity

Snake just leave FP...
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101909

i think this thread should be locked because i smell a shit storm brewing aka a flame war
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101910

Krugerman12 wrote:
i think this thread should be locked because i smell a shit storm brewing aka a flame war

i support
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #103858

Bumped due to the thread being ignored.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #103876

ujellybro? wrote:
Krugerman12 wrote:

i support

I double that
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds