Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101233

Clocket wrote:
Keep him banned hes in a childish rage threatining to do stuff claiming that hes going to get hacks and mess with all of the FP servers.

Unfortunately i am -supporting also, however i don't feel punishment should be permenant.

My brother has decided hes now a professional propkiller and is trying to make his own little "minge propkiller" clan, to mess with the server, and its just immature and stupid. Until he gets his act together i don't feel he should be unbanned.

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101236

Didn't expect this from you creeper.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101240

im sorry but i have to -support this one, as kittai said i did not expect you to use hacks on this community
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101249

ME! wrote:
Could be a fake account, someone pretending to be him. I can think of a simple motif for that, and that's dicks.

Can someone ban this guy, on any post all he does is troll and -support peoples applications.

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101338

Clocket wrote:
Keep him banned hes in a childish rage threatining to do stuff claiming that hes going to get hacks and mess with all of the FP servers.

Have you seen me fuck around on TTT or RP? No. So keep your mouth shut clocket, People like you dont bother reading the reason because you think they are huge minges, Guess what clocket, I'm not.

I have left this community several amounts of times because the title doesnt mean anything ingame, You have so many kids swearing and being immature, Mainly who are older than me, For my age I am pretty mature than these raging 14 years old propkilling, swearing and arguing with the admin on the RP server. I accept your opinion though.

"minge propkiller" clan

Stop going around saying this because I may of created a group but I havent gone on FP and destroyed it, Not saying I will but its pissing me off with you mentioning on every forum post about this.

You're just full of shit to come out of, You dont even treat me like I am your brother either.

Jose Foster wrote:
Lol your not gonna get unbanned i can just guess.

Say something positive... I know I wont get unbanned because of this shit rumour my brother has spread around FP
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Crocodile.

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101413

Honestly how can we even trust you anymore? I hate to bring rizzo into this but it's like the same situation. You two brothers have brought a lot of trouble into FP, whether it is threatening or getting banned off of our servers. Even though some of the stuff was "months ago" it is hard to just forget all about it. Especially since you two are doing the same now, I just heard rizzo got banned for 3 months from the TTT server. I don't know what to say, but you guys bring more bad into the community than good.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101415

Kittai wrote:
Honestly how can we even trust you anymore? I hate to bring rizzo into this but it's like the same situation. You two brothers have brought a lot of trouble into FP, whether it is threatening or getting banned off of our servers. Even though some of the stuff was "months ago" it is hard to just forget all about it. Especially since you two are doing the same now, I just heard rizzo got banned for 3 months from the TTT server. I don't know what to say, but you guys bring more bad into the community than good.

Yea i got banned, but i don't think it was really necessary for 3 months. Other than that apart from the time when i used to minge have you seen me minge at all? In the past sort of 4 months? If i'm that much of a burden to the FP community bring that much bad into the community wouldn't i be banned?

As i said i do one thing and im banned for 3 months, and when clocket harrases me every day for 3 months he gets demoted, but even still people were biased about it, and thats all this is now.

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101436

Creeper I would support you because you are just a kid, and kids to dumb things like everyone has done... right? but then you make a second account and start talking crap and about stuff the you like pushed in your mouth, really? then you call us imature and shit, when all the kids I know like Poot are more mature than you and others that don't like you get punished.Then you make a butthurt comment that is pointless has posting in this topic since its about a 12 year old being mad, then talking crap. We won't get on that level since most of the people here are way more mature and respectful than you easily.You don't know how hard I'm trying not to talk crap since I'm mostly a nice guy but some people like you deserve nothing more than shit, seriously. When you grow up and start being someone in this world that is not meant to be shit, then you can comeback and be f-ing mature enough to consider what childish crap you are doing and saying and take the consequences of your dumb actions.

-Support
  • djhero4x
  • Senior Boarder

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101519

^^
  • Shaymin82
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Admin on the Friendly Players Minecraft server
Steam name: |FP| Shaymin

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101523

second account

Second account? What are you talking about?
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds