Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server

LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101197

Username of banned player: LolCreeperXD
Ban Reason: Hacks
Evidence: No evidence to show, but I deleted my nodus client.
Why should you be unbanned?: I do admit to using hacks on the Friendly players minecraft server, And I know it was VERY Mingey and has made my reputation broken, But I want to give the FP MC server another try, I will delete all my hacks and play as a legit minecraft player. Either that or could you at least make the ban shortened.

It was a pity of me using hacks AGAIN on this minecraft server and I do apoligise for that. I am guilty of using hacks on the minecraft server. And I am a bad person for using them.

I hope you read this not in hate or disgust, And I apoligise to all of you if I ruined your gaming experience, But, I have been given many chances within the FP community and I was forgiven with most of them.

I did admit to flooding Jokers and Sukka's house, And I promise I wont be so immature and foolish to do a stunt like that ever again.

Although, I didnt use the hack for any personal benifit, Only to clip out of a house as you can see in sukkas video, And I dont think it is worth a permanent ban.
I really enjoy the server, And for a 12 year old, I have learnt my mistakes, And it wont happen again, Because in the past, Mistakes like this in other communitys were absolutely terrible and I wasnt given another chance, And FP isnt like that.

I would also like to mainly apoligise to rake for arguing on skype about my ban (Negotiating) I promise I wont do it again.

-Creeper
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Crocodile.

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101201

-Support http://

You don't deserve to be unbanned, that's why it is permanent.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by MrJ0K3RZ.

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101202

9asupt.jpg.png
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101205

MrJ0K3RZ wrote:

The image cannot be seen properly please re-upload it
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101210

Creeper wrote:
MrJ0K3RZ wrote:

The image cannot be seen properly please re-upload it

i50.tinypic.com/9asupt.jpg
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101213

The picture shows no evidence that it is creeper, could be a random guy you staged the conversation with. In all seriousness, it is obvious you are chatting with Jesus, and not creeper.
  • ME!
  • Banned

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101219

ME! wrote:
The picture shows no evidence that it is creeper, could be a random guy you staged the conversation with. In all seriousness, it is obvious you are chatting with Jesus, and not creeper.

If you actually knew who creeper is you would know that it's his skype.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101220

Could be a fake account, someone pretending to be him. I can think of a simple motif for that, and that's dicks.
  • ME!
  • Banned

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101223

Lol your not gonna get unbanned i can just guess.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: LolCreeperXD - Unban Request - Minecraft Server 11 years, 9 months ago #101224

Jose Foster wrote:
Lol your not gonna get unbanned i can just guess.

But can you guess if he is going to get dicks? Now that is the real question.
  • ME!
  • Banned
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds