Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Story 1-3 words
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Story 1-3 words

Re: Story 1-3 words 11 years, 3 months ago #120178

It was a late stormy night... I went downstairs, but I must make a sandwitch, but theres no cheese, so I gotta, go to the cat nip store to get a Eric Tomson shirt! So I could make waggle jelly by saying that. But then suddenly Chuteuk ban me so we all GOT MAD! So I decided to DDOS the server while watching hafner
(RUINED BY MOD) to promotions, then something exploded and I was like cool bro.
Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock to put Danilkom's money and c4 in, so that he would turn into a nyan jelly figurine. A big long banana(CHANGED due to inappropriate language) in my arteries which were full of crap and lots of tiny chicken mcnuggets. I then moaned because I saw Michael Phelps ejaculating in a pool with
  • Quake709
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Story 1-3 words 11 years, 3 months ago #120179

It was a late stormy night... I went downstairs, but I must make a sandwitch, but theres no cheese, so I gotta, go to the cat nip store to get a Eric Tomson shirt! So I could make waggle jelly by saying that. But then suddenly Chuteuk ban me so we all GOT MAD! So I decided to DDOS the server while watching hafner
(RUINED BY MOD) to promotions, then something exploded and I was like cool bro.
Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock to put Danilkom's money and c4 in, so that he would turn into a nyan jelly figurine. A big long banana(CHANGED due to inappropriate language) in my arteries which were full of crap and lots of tiny chicken mcnuggets. I then moaned because I saw Michael Phelps ejaculating in a pool with pickles and swiss cheese
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Story 1-3 words 11 years, 3 months ago #120180

Ohhh FP, how I love you guys.
  • Storm Low
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Master of Dublin