Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Story 1-3 words
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Story 1-3 words

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 2 months ago #78580

It was a late stormy night... I went downstairs, but I must make a sandwitch, but theres no cheese, so I gotta, go to the cat nip store to get a Eric Tomson shirt! So I could make waggle jelly by saying that. But then suddenly Chuteuk ban me so we all GOT MAD! So I decided to DDOS the server while watching hafner
(RUINED BY MOD) to promotions, then something exploded and I was like cool bro.
Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock but it wouldnt be the same. Clyde walks in like a mad scientist and
  • catsburg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 2 months ago #78616

It was a late stormy night... I went downstairs, but I must make a sandwitch, but theres no cheese, so I gotta, go to the cat nip store to get a Eric Tomson shirt! So I could make waggle jelly by saying that. But then suddenly Chuteuk ban me so we all GOT MAD! So I decided to DDOS the server while watching hafner
Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock to put Danilkom's

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 2 months ago #78622

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock to put Danilkom's money and c4
  • Quake709
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Story 1-3 words 11 years, 8 months ago #109224

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock to put Danilkom's money and c4 in, so that he would
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster

Re: Story 1-3 words 11 years, 8 months ago #109229

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock to put Danilkom's money and c4 in, so that he would turn into a

Good job bumping a 7month old thread

He's aloud to bump the thread as long as its relevant to the story. What you just said was Irrelevant. You did not write a bit of the story.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Story 1-3 words 11 years, 8 months ago #109235

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock to put Danilkom's money and c4 in, so that he would turn into a nyan jelly figurine.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: Story 1-3 words 11 years, 8 months ago #109362

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock to put Danilkom's money and c4 in, so that he would turn into a nyan jelly figurine. A big long
  • Mike Raza
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Story 1-3 words 11 years, 3 months ago #120088

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock to put Danilkom's money and c4 in, so that he would turn into a nyan jelly figurine. A big long dick in my

Re: Story 1-3 words 11 years, 3 months ago #120097

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock to put Danilkom's money and c4 in, so that he would turn into a nyan jelly figurine. A big long banana(CHANGED due to inappropriate language) in my arteries which were
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!

Re: Story 1-3 words 11 years, 3 months ago #120100

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock to put Danilkom's money and c4 in, so that he would turn into a nyan jelly figurine. A big long banana(CHANGED due to inappropriate language) in my arteries which were full of crap.
  • Ghost141
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Time to create page: 0.20 seconds