Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Story 1-3 words
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Story 1-3 words

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 3 months ago #78295

It was a late stormy night... I went downstairs, but I must make a sandwitch, but theres no cheese, so I gotta, go to the cat nip store to get a Eric tomson shirt! So I could make waggle jelly by saying that. But then suddenly Chuteuk ban me so we all GOT MAD! So I decided to DDOS the server while watching hafner
(RUINED BY MOD) to promotions, then something exploded and I was like cool bro.
Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 3 months ago #78296

It was a late stormy night... I went downstairs, but I must make a sandwitch, but theres no cheese, so I gotta, go to the cat nip store to get a Eric tomson shirt! So I could make waggle jelly by saying that. But then suddenly Chuteuk ban me so we all GOT MAD! So I decided to DDOS the server while watching hafner
Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my ass
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 3 months ago #78304

It was a late stormy night... I went downstairs, but I must make a sandwitch, but theres no cheese, so I gotta, go to the cat nip store to get a Eric Tomson shirt! So I could make waggle jelly by saying that. But then suddenly Chuteuk ban me so we all GOT MAD! So I decided to DDOS the server while watching hafner
Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 3 months ago #78321

It was a late stormy night... I went downstairs, but I must make a sandwitch, but theres no cheese, so I gotta, go to the cat nip store to get a Eric Tomson shirt! So I could make waggle jelly by saying that. But then suddenly Chuteuk ban me so we all GOT MAD! So I decided to DDOS the server while watching hafner
Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 3 months ago #78358

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed
  • Quake709
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 3 months ago #78395

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 3 months ago #78439

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock but it wouldnt
  • Quake709
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 3 months ago #78532

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock but it wouldnt be the same
  • Mr Limbo
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 3 months ago #78533

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock but it wouldnt be the same. Clyde walks in
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Story 1-3 words 12 years, 3 months ago #78576

Then I pooped out 13 cats which all were with George Bush Face. Then Bob Dole grabbed my arm and tied me to my other hand. Then i felt turned on by his big flamethrower. I woke up and it's morning and I was at my room where i fired my pink bubble gun which then exploded. I realized that clocket slept with me through the storm with his C4 Straped to his big long metal rod but the rod wasn't a rod, it was a shotgun, so i shoved a sock up my (RUINED BY MOD) but it wouldn't fit, because it was jammed then i grabbed another sock but it wouldnt be the same. Clyde walks in like a
  • Haf
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds