Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Guess the reason for the servers being down [GAME]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Guess the reason for the servers being down [GAME]

Re: Guess the reason for the servers being down [GAME] 13 years, 3 months ago #45824

^_0

I did the spawn points on JB like 24hrs before servers crashed and actually there's nothing wrong with the servers, its the data centre that has the problem! ;D

PLAN FOOLED, MUHAHAHAHAHA.

Dave, Creator of all things not destroyer
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Guess the reason for the servers being down [GAME] 13 years, 3 months ago #45825

OMFG NEO!!! I WILL SEE NIGHTMARES FOR ATLEAST A MONTH NOW!!! fucking teenage dream....
  • Fuck_Tard
  • Expert Boarder
|FP| Martinovdz : I'm not here for fun
|FP| Martinovdz : just came to ban some fags
|FP| ๖ۣۜFucktaЯd :
|FP| Martinovdz : Actually, that is fun!

Re: Guess the reason for the servers being down [GAME] 13 years, 3 months ago #45830

I think the servers went down because:
1. Dave did it
2. Dave Broke then
3. Dave Obliterated them
4. Dave wiped them from the face of the earth
or 5. The Counter Terrorist and the Terrorist were so fed up of doing such stupid things that they teamed up on the servers to stop us controlling them (Radio Chat: Ememy Spotted, Radio Chat: Server down!)
  • Mr Biggles
  • Platinum Boarder

WOOOO OVER 100 KARMA!!!!!

click on add friend then add me on r_168 if you want to!

Mr Biggles!

OLD LAPTOP RESULTS BELOW!!!..........................................NEW LAPTOPS RESULTS!!

Re: Guess the reason for the servers being down [GAME] 13 years, 3 months ago #45832

neophyte78 wrote:
Jaydix wrote:
I think it's because Bing > Google.

Well, actually.

Dave was messing around with some spawntools on the JB. Which caused an energy fluctuation through the server rack, frying the servers CPU's. Which caused a power surge throughout the whole rack. Frying the network.

basicly, dave did it.

Very true..

Afterwards Dave went all like this:

Or was it more like this?

epic vid stealing neo

but it was all dave, im sry, but wat doesnt he brake

MOLE

p.s i think it was more like this
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by [TJ] moleinhole.

Re: Guess the reason for the servers being down [GAME] 13 years, 3 months ago #45840

[TJ] moleinhole wrote:
neophyte78 wrote:
Jaydix wrote:
I think it's because Bing > Google.

Well, actually.

Dave was messing around with some spawntools on the JB. Which caused an energy fluctuation through the server rack, frying the servers CPU's. Which caused a power surge throughout the whole rack. Frying the network.

basicly, dave did it.

Very true..

Afterwards Dave went all like this:

Or was it more like this?

epic vid stealing neo

but it was all dave, im sry, but wat doesnt he brake

MOLE

p.s i think it was more like this

I agree with mole more

Seen that like year ago so lol
  • Kokainee
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Guess the reason for the servers being down [GAME] 13 years, 3 months ago #45843

Servers are down cause they watched the Fred movie
  • Romulus
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Guess the reason for the servers being down [GAME] 13 years, 3 months ago #45846

Ok I'm going to give a scientific explanation to this:

Dave was playing around with the JB settings and accidently pressed the Quantum computing button which introduced a "2" into the binary coding which threw up an error and caused the quantum tunneling to grow out of control resulting in the entire server and anything within a 50 mile radius into a schrodinger cat state which is maintained by a freak black hole around the city (also caused by Dave) which stops it from being observed and hence collapse the schrodinger wave function. However nobody far outside the 50 mile radius has noticed because the city still appears to be there due to the extreme gravity of the black hole (except for the people just outside the event horizon who would have been killed by gravitational rip tides) and everyone inside the 50 mile radius has died and obviously can't convey what's happened.

In conclusion: we're all fucked.

Or maybe I'm wrong and it's just the network has gone down...

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re: Guess the reason for the servers being down [GAME] 13 years, 3 months ago #45865

W!PeOuT wrote:

Dave was playing around with the JB settings and accidently pressed the Quantum computing button which introduced a "2" into the binary coding which threw up an error and caused the quantum tunneling to grow out of control resulting in the entire server and anything within a 50 mile radius into a schrodinger cat state which is maintained by a freak black hole around the city (also caused by Dave) which stops it from being observed and hence collapse the schrodinger wave function. However nobody far outside the 50 mile radius has noticed because the city still appears to be there due to the extreme gravity of the black hole (except for the people just outside the event horizon who would have been killed by gravitational rip tides) and everyone inside the 50 mile radius has died and obviously can't convey what's happened.

W!PeOuT

DAVE look at what youve done to w!PeOuT JUST STOP THE MADNESS
  • sub ZERO
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Guess the reason for the servers being down [GAME] 13 years, 3 months ago #45875

Jaydix wrote:
W!PeOuT wrote:

W!PeOuT

you killed it.

Good it wasn't that good a game since it says why it happened already.
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re: Guess the reason for the servers being down [GAME] 13 years, 3 months ago #45876

Servers are down because they are divided by zero.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds