Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[Forum Game] EMP!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [Forum Game] EMP!

Re: [Forum Game] EMP! 10 years, 3 months ago #197974

I'd Drive around this beast till people with magic hands invent a anti-emp with stone

• PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by PHSneaky.

Re: [Forum Game] EMP! 10 years, 3 months ago #197979

Well I don't really know what I would do myself, but I would know what some of our enemies would do. For example North Korea would probably attempt to start an occupation along our coastal regions to stop any foreign aid so they can takeover the USA. Or terrorist cells would start emerging all over America causing even more civil unrest.
So yeah an EMP blast would destroy America.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: [Forum Game] EMP! 10 years, 3 months ago #197984

Why was my post deleted? ...
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man

Re: [Forum Game] EMP! 10 years, 3 months ago #197989

Ahem, Its called you put your 5 generators in a metal box with the inside coated with rubber so the EMP flows with the metal and doesnt penetrate your generators. Than you go to youR ISP with 3 generators, and 2 for your house, and play garrys mod.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: [Forum Game] EMP! 10 years, 3 months ago #197990

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
Ahem, Its called you put your 5 generators in a metal box with the inside coated with rubber so the EMP flows with the metal and doesnt penetrate your generators. Than you go to youR ISP with 3 generators, and 2 for your house, and play garrys mod.

And in 1 hour you figure out no one is playing and surviving :3 then you get raided think who is gonna play gmod and who is gonna raid any house
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: [Forum Game] EMP! 10 years, 3 months ago #197992

Zach wrote:
ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:

And in 1 hour you figure out no one is playing and surviving :3 then you get raided think who is gonna play gmod and who is gonna raid any house

I agree with you. How much money would that cost again? 20-20k?

Ehf, you could bait people into your trap by having money in your yard all over the place, then just trap them. Cook them up into a tasty stew, right into pinkie's brew...
  • Derpy Hooves
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • It's been a while.

Re: [Forum Game] EMP! 10 years, 3 months ago #197993

Depending on the season, during summer I would go to the river and hang out, then camp for a few weeks. I would take the guns out of the safe, and put my computer a few beloved things in, and leave. If it was now, I would probably get frostbite due to the -30 degree weather tonight. I would have to stay around the wood stove in the basement and hope for the best.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)

Re: [Forum Game] EMP! 10 years, 3 months ago #197996

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
Well I don't really know what I would do myself, but I would know what some of our enemies would do. For example North Korea would probably attempt to start an occupation along our coastal regions to stop any foreign aid so they can takeover the USA. Or terrorist cells would start emerging all over America causing even more civil unrest.

Sorry for the double post, but I feel the need to respond to this. Yes, North Korea could attack while all our systems are down. But think about this; We are a 1st world country, we have a million defense systems, running on electricity. But we have ships all around the world waiting for attack commands, we have stations in most countries, we have allies who can be reached from these stations. Our government is very powerful, do you think for one second they wouldn't have some sort of backup? I doubt our Allies would leave us as sitting ducks, because we help run the world with our money, and goods to trade.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)

Re: [Forum Game] EMP! 10 years, 3 months ago #198061

Molly wrote:
Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:

Sorry for the double post, but I feel the need to respond to this. Yes, North Korea could attack while all our systems are down. But think about this; We are a 1st world country, we have a million defense systems, running on electricity. But we have ships all around the world waiting for attack commands, we have stations in most countries, we have allies who can be reached from these stations. Our government is very powerful, do you think for one second they wouldn't have some sort of backup? I doubt our Allies would leave us as sitting ducks, because we help run the world with our money, and goods to trade.

Oh America
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
Love you bby

Re: [Forum Game] EMP! 10 years, 3 months ago #198065

I'd follow the entire plot of Revolution

• Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds