Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

LOL, Me in my old clan a year or so ago its funny
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: LOL, Me in my old clan a year or so ago its funny

LOL, Me in my old clan a year or so ago its funny 10 years, 8 months ago #172859

Wine:Hey I ctbanned him and for a very valid reason, I will explain using pictures, text and the use of ones imagination.

The Following events occured on the TMF Jailbreak Server between 12pm to roughly 3pm.

Wine: Ok no armory, vent cell ge...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whiptail: HAHAHAHAHHA HEY AMA ON CT, GIUZ GUESS WHAT HAPPNED TO ME TODAY?!?!?!?!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wine: Dude, we don't care, now shut the farg up and let me give orders!
Wine: Ok when.... Ah fur fux sake! All terrorist free...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whiptail: AHHHHH WATTTT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someluckybitch has killed player Wine.
Dead Wine: @ Warden dead!

Somerandomterrorist dies
crybaby32 dies
ohhnoesfreekilla dies
qqmoar dies
Whiptail dies.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crybaby32: WINE WHIPTAIL FREEKILLED ME!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

qqmoar: WAT DA FAQ WINE FUCKING SLAY HIM!!!!!!!

Somerandomterrorist: Yo Wine dawg, that damn cracka freekilled me, a want freeday noaw!

Wine: Guys I was dead and wasn't specking him, I was to busy kicking the afkers and swapping the retard ct's that decided to go to bhop instead of helping me.

Somerandomterrorist: Yo shitta me ni***!?!!?!?!

Wine: Whiptail, these people are saying you freekilled them and I have been getting spammed with complaints...

Whiptail: NO! I never freekill ever! They are liars!

Wine:grrrr, ok... and for the people spamming "I want a freeday", the answer is "No", no one is getting one!

crybaby32: WAT THE farg!!!! YOU ARE A SCOTTISH BITCH AND I HATE YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!

Someguythatneverevengotkilled: OMG!!!!!

emo: THis is so unfair....

angry: I am reporting you wine, you never ever even givez freeday and I even died.

Wine: "Sigh" Ok, no armory all t's get to the bottom of the cell stairs, unstack shoulder to shoulder and face the cells.

Whiptail: Hey ( Y ), come do nade toss with me

( Y ): Ok, thanks :
Fragwhore69-rank17-on-jb-init-bruv has killed ( Y )

Whiptail: HAHAHAHA I GAVE THAT TERRORIST ORDERS AND I WASNT EVEN THE WARDEN AND HE DIED HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA farg YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA THAT WAS SO FUNNY AND CLEVER!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

Wine: haha, yes that was rather amusing but wanna see something even more amusing?

Whiptail: YES HAHAHAH PLEASE YEA!!!SHOW ME SHOW ME!!! ;D

Wine: !ctban Whiptail, funny as farg int it?

Whiptail: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I was such a nuub then, I just thought I would share this because I found this great. Legit, If I was reviewing this unban req for me as ct I would of denied it damn how I miss the old me lel BTW wine used to call me whip tail to annoy me lel
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by whipbone.

Re: LOL, Me in my old clan a year or so ago its funny 10 years, 3 months ago #196524

LOL
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: LOL, Me in my old clan a year or so ago its funny 10 years, 3 months ago #196525

Thanks for this brilliant, oscar worthy drama of a young man and his elders struggling to coincide on the planes of Garry's Mod.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking, Billy Jones

Re: LOL, Me in my old clan a year or so ago its funny 10 years, 3 months ago #196526

Rake wrote:
Thanks for this brilliant, oscar worthy drama of a young man and his elders struggling to coincide on the planes of Garry's Mod.
It was actually css
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds