Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Why did the chicken cross the road?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why did the chicken cross the road?

Why did the chicken cross the road? 11 years ago #136090

• Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
don't ban me please
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Slappy.

Re: Why did the chicken cross the road? 11 years ago #136091

To prove the Possum its possible!
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: Why did the chicken cross the road? 11 years ago #136092

It was a dark and rainy night, the lights flickering on and off.

As i walked down from my office, i began to notice muffled footsteps right behind me..

I turned around, and there was no one there. I guessed i was just ruffling my own feathers. As i walked into the rainy sidewalk and heard those footsteps again... I decided to find out who it was.
As i pretended to not notice anything, i quickly walked down an alley, and hid between a dumpster and a passed out hobo. Probably drugs.
The footsteps were louder, and hurried, as if they were searching for me, when the mysterious footsteps stopped right in front of where i was hiding. I held my breath and hoped he didn't know i was there.
The Stranger chuckled and cried out in a raspy and terrifying voice, "I got ya now!"
Scared, i shoved him out of the way, and ran out of the alleyway, with him chasing me.
I had only one choice, and it was risky, the traffic in this town is deadly.

I decided to take that chance.

That ladies and gentlemen, is why the chicken crossed the street.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know
Last Edit: 11 years ago by TheKeyLimit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy

Re: Why did the chicken cross the road? 11 years ago #136093

To get to the gay guy's house.

*Goes silent*

...Knock knock.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Why did the chicken cross the road? 11 years ago #136094

'cause the chicken wanted some chicken from KFC
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Why did the chicken cross the road? 11 years ago #136098

The abattoir was on the side he was on.
  • Gooders
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gooderer than you.
The Law of Cynicism states that no matter what you put as your Signature, you'll end up hating it before too long.

Nobody wants to look at the same old out of context quote or image every single time. Not even you.

But especially not me.

Time to flip tables.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Re: Why did the chicken cross the road? 11 years ago #136100

Because his family was experiencing financial troubles, and needed money. He tried applying for many jobs, but they just didn't quite work out. After ending up in the drug business to support his family, a deal went bad and he was shot, landing him in the hospital. The night his family arrived to check on him, the same shooter made his way to his room, and murdered his wife and 3 children, and somehow managed to evade police.

Months after this incident, Ralph, the same chicken who was in the hospital and witnessed his family's murder, was finally released. He had nothing to live for, nothing to look forward to in the future. He took up alcohol abuse for some time, until realizing what truly had to be done. He began tracking down his family's killer, and with each day spent, he became closer and closer to discovering the dealer's whereabouts. One day, he finally figured out who it was.

As he arrived at the killers' home, he took one last deep breath, then stormed in.

After fighting through many of the dealers' body-gaurds, Ralph finally reached the notorious drug dealing murder, Froghorn Leghorn. As a bloody battle ensued, it was clear who the winner would be..

As Ralph staggered out of the destroyed home, bloodied, yet victorious, he realized something. All the tracking, all the killing, all the bloodshed he had created, was all in vain. He realized that taking Froghorn's life didn't, and wouldn't, bring his family back.
Finding himself dumbfounded, he began to trot, head down, through the field where the bad drug deal happened, almost a year ago now. He took one last deep breath, looked at the stars, and took his first step on the road. This was it he decided, he was finally going to reunite with his family again once more.

As the headlights raced towards him, he heard his family in unison whisper to him "You're finally home Ralph, you're finally home."
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Mobster [ MɸFɸ ].

Re: Why did the chicken cross the road? 11 years ago #136111

Slappy wrote:

to find out whether it could pass the challenge without bringing the wrath of either the red or white psychopath drivers Glen and Derrick upon itself, breaking the curse and freeing the people of 67th way from their eternal torment.

Re: Why did the chicken cross the road? 11 years ago #136150

To get out of range of North Korea's missiles.

Re: Why did the chicken cross the road? 11 years ago #136166

Cause, why not?
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds