Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FUN NEVER ENDING SENTENCE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FUN NEVER ENDING SENTENCE

Re: FUN NEVER ENDING SENTENCE 10 years, 9 months ago #160475

There once was a guy named rick...He was a stylish blue potato ... who shot Stevo in the... butt for Rick's aim wasn't good compared to...ImThatPeterGriffin's Aim,(Which by the way was totally boss)...Rick, being such a stylish potato was only worthy of being eaten by...not Termi, because he is a poophead...But Jpp188, because he needed his swag for the day...until the day he saw a nice, beautiful, and gorgeous car in the alley. So he grinned, And took a poop on it.
  • Rekozz
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
No cop, NO stop!

Re: FUN NEVER ENDING SENTENCE 10 years, 9 months ago #160477

There once was a guy named rick...He was a stylish blue potato ... who shot Stevo in the... butt for Rick's aim wasn't good compared to...ImThatPeterGriffin's Aim,(Which by the way was totally boss)...Rick, being such a stylish potato was only worthy of being eaten by...not Termi, because he is a poophead...But Jpp188, because he needed his swag for the day...until the day he saw a nice, beautiful, and gorgeous car in the alley. So he grinned, And took a poop on it. This game has already been done about 3 years ago and then again last year but yolo.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: FUN NEVER ENDING SENTENCE 10 years, 9 months ago #160515

There once was a guy named rick...He was a stylish blue potato ... who shot Stevo in the... butt for Rick's aim wasn't good compared to...ImThatPeterGriffin's Aim,(Which by the way was totally boss)...Rick, being such a stylish potato was only worthy of being eaten by...not Termi, because he is a poophead...But Jpp188, because he needed his swag for the day...until the day he saw a nice, beautiful, and gorgeous car in the alley. So he grinned, And took a poop on it. This game has already been done about 3 years ago and then again last year but yolo. But the Robot Pirate Unicorns came and tried to destroy Rick
  • dookeysmathers
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Where is my free hot meal?
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: FUN NEVER ENDING SENTENCE 10 years, 9 months ago #160518

There once was a guy named rick...He was a stylish blue potato ... who shot Stevo in the... butt for Rick's aim wasn't good compared to...ImThatPeterGriffin's Aim,(Which by the way was totally boss)...Rick, being such a stylish potato was only worthy of being eaten by...not Termi, because he is a poophead...But Jpp188, because he needed his swag for the day...until the day he saw a nice, beautiful, and gorgeous car in the alley. So he grinned, And took a poop on it. This game has already been done about 3 years ago and then again last year but yolo. But the Robot Pirate Unicorns came and tried to destroy Rick... and then Rick uncovered his jigglies.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds