Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Story Time!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Story Time!

Re: Story Time! 11 years, 3 months ago #121969

so in order to get revenge, Sneaky set out on a quest to revive the thread through necromancy, but then a wild snorlax appeared! So David went kangaroo-fu on it and became the ruler of Davidland. Sadly however, David became crazed with power and the citizens saught to rid of him.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Story Time! 11 years, 3 months ago #121970

so in order to get revenge, Sneaky set out on a quest to revive the thread through necromancy, but then a wild snorlax appeared! So David went kangaroo-fu on it and became the ruler of Davidland. Sadly however, David became crazed with power and the citizens saught to rid of him. David then used his powers to initate Sneaky as all mighty king of Davidland.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Story Time! 11 years, 3 months ago #121971

Then pushed em over
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Story Time! 11 years, 3 months ago #121972

Mercy, stop ruining it please.

Re: Story Time! 11 years, 3 months ago #121973

Stop Ruining this fine cake that we decided to make, instantly.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Story Time! 11 years, 3 months ago #121974

so in order to get revenge, Sneaky set out on a quest to revive the thread through necromancy, but then a wild snorlax appeared! So David went kangaroo-fu on it and became the ruler of Davidland. Sadly however, David became crazed with power and the citizens saught to rid of him. David then used his powers to initate Sneaky as all mighty king of Davidland. Then David continued this story with his sexiness.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Story Time! 11 years, 3 months ago #121976

So in order to get revenge, Sneaky set out on a quest to revive the thread through necromancy, but the. A wild snorlax appeared! So David went kangaroo-fu on it and became the ruler of Davidland. sadly however, David became crazed with power and the citizens saught to get rid of him. David then used his powers to initiate Sneaky as All mighty king of Davidland. Then David continued this story with his sexiness. But then Infant Punter cut in and reminded all the kids to floss or he would break their legs.
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Infant Punter.

Re: Story Time! 11 years, 3 months ago #121977

Infant Punter wrote:
So in order to get revenge, Sneaky set out on a quest to revive the thread through necromancy, but the. A wild snorlax appeared! So David went kangaroo-fu on it and became the ruler of Davidland. sadly however, David became crazed with power and the citizens saught to get rid of him. David then used his powers to initiate Sneaky as All mighty king of Davidland. Then David continued this story with his sexiness. But then Infant Punter cut in and reminded all the kids to floss or he would break their legs.

So, kidturds began to floss her teeth but all of a sudden...
  • kidturds
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Story Time! 11 years, 3 months ago #121979

And Crocodile went running in circles after he lost all his teeth in a kangaroo crash
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Story Time! 11 years, 3 months ago #121986

so in order to get revenge, Sneaky set out on a quest to revive the thread through necromancy, but then a wild snorlax appeared! So David went kangaroo-fu on it and became the ruler of Davidland. Sadly however, David became crazed with power and the citizens saught to rid of him. David then used his powers to initate Sneaky as all mighty king of Davidland.So, kidturds began to floss her teeth but all of a sudden...
And Crocodile went running in circles after he lost all his teeth in a kangaroo crash

And after Sneaky became king of Davidland
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds