TOPIC: Unban Request Kr1su_

Unban Request Kr1su_ 12 years ago #87689

RP NAME: Chris Roland
STEAM NAME: Kr1su_
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:37569818

Who banned you: No idea.
For how long: 8 Weeks
What was the reason given: Afking in _________ <-- can't remember

Explanation of events that led to you getting banned: So I was a Rebel Scientist and was just 34xp away from the lvl 2 Rebel Scientist. I was like reaaally excited what was coming there. But the only problem i had was that i had to go to shower for about 20-30 mins. So i went to the sewers and xp whored. YES i know that it's wrong but i am sorry about i know i should have /afk to it but i was just too excited that what was coming. When i came back from the Shower i see 8 Weeks ban Afking Something Something and i was like no way! I just love the server I love the xp idea on Gangsters and everything. But yes the thing that i did was wrong and i am sorry about it and i shouldn't have done it. And the thing here I'm not asking you to just remove my bans but i understand that it was wrong but still i think 8 weeks is just too much.

By: Kr1su_ And I'm sorry about it i really am.
  • Kr1su_
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban Request Kr1su_ 12 years ago #87691

Next time go hobo. 8 Weeks sounds good... Maybe you learn your lesson
Well I'm off to RP server
If you got banned I believe this is your third time Xp whoring?
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Unban Request Kr1su_ 12 years ago #87692

I haven't got any warnings for afk whoring because i haven't done it for a long time now but i don't know 8 weeks is still a long time.
  • Kr1su_
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban Request Kr1su_ 12 years ago #87725

I banned you, and you're lying on an unban request which isn't very helpful to your case. The full reason was "afking in non accessable area". You propsurfed yourself up ontop of the map in a place that nobody could get to without a sword and you were crouching hiding behind the truck. I've had to give you several warnings about afking, and i guess you never learnt your lesson. Hopefully you will now, see you in 8 weeks.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kr1su_

Re: Unban Request Kr1su_ 12 years ago #87729

Oh no way I didin't prop climb there there was a tree house on the red? warehouse which leaded to the high way up there and yea I couldn't really remember where did I leave myself in game because I was kinda busy at the moment in real life. yea but im really sorry about that and I'm not going to continue that way. but still 8 weeks its going to be a long time and i really love the server..
  • Kr1su_
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years ago by Kr1su_.

Re: Unban Request Kr1su_ 12 years ago #87731

Well then what you should have done is at least wait a day or two then make the unban req.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: Unban Request Kr1su_ 12 years ago #87734

Oh Well thats a good point. But yes but the main point is that i totally understand what i did there and it was wrong and no i am not trying to get my 8 week ban pardoned all the way but 8 weeks is a long time im more like thinking of lowering the time but yea i can't choose it if the admins chooses it like that thats it but yea you can allways try.
  • Kr1su_
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban Request Kr1su_ 12 years ago #87748

The fact that you don't even know where you were afking proves my point that you do this a lot. Because you have forgotten how many times you've been punished/done this.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds