Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Got Banned For Demote Glitch???????????
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Got Banned For Demote Glitch???????????

Got Banned For Demote Glitch??????????? 12 years, 1 month ago #84864

RP NAME: Toxic][Maddog

Steam Name: Toxic][Maddog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11475170

Who banned you?: I dont know

For how long?: 1 week

What was the reason given?: Demote glitch????????

Explanation of events that led to you getting banned: (on your terms)

I don't understand why I got banned Just after switching to mob boss. is it banable to switch to mob boss?? i dont understand, i love this server and have a lot of fun rp and im friendly with the admins.
:( :( :(

Please Help!!! i want to play on your server so bad today.
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by Maddog68500. Reason: Missed information

Re: Got Banned For Switching To Mob Boss??????????? 12 years, 1 month ago #84870

I was protecting my base from across the street with a sniper and i shot somewone that was looking like he was trying to break in, so i shot him. my friend wanted me to go mobboss cause he switched to gundealer so i switched, and it was full so then as i was trying to pick up my sniper my screen goes black and the admin started typing "Demote glitch". im new to this server only been playing for a couple of days now so i dont know the rules too well.

Re: Got Banned For Demote Glitch??????????? 12 years, 1 month ago #84873

I was protecting my base from across the street with a sniper and i shot somewone that was looking like he was trying to break in, so i shot him.

*Sigh* would you shoot your neighbour if he came to hand you some sugar but it looked like he was tryna break in?
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Got Banned For Demote Glitch??????????? 12 years, 1 month ago #84874

Yea He was looking in the windows and knocking on the door then hiding like he was gonna shoot my friend as he opened the door to see who it is. and we had level 6 pot plants in the building(me my friend and 3 other guys we bunked up with ) over 1 million in pot plants, and they had me on watch, sooooooo i didn't want to get blamed for having 1 million in plants getting confiscated from some jerk with a m3 blasting the door down then using a insensate grenade. sooo i didnt want to take any chances

Re: Got Banned For Demote Glitch??????????? 12 years, 1 month ago #84878

is anyone gonna answer im getting itchy to play rp!!!

Re: Got Banned For Demote Glitch??????????? 12 years, 1 month ago #84884

How are you so addicted to an RP server?
  • rack
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Got Banned For Demote Glitch??????????? 12 years, 1 month ago #84922

I don't really know what happened here but the admins don't ban/kick for no reason they always have a good and supported reason why they do such things. So i am neutral on this one.

Re: Got Banned For Demote Glitch??????????? 12 years, 1 month ago #84927

Mad Dog, i'm not sure what happened about the demote glitch, but you were sniping ANYONE who came by. I was walking to pawn as S.W.A.T. and i start getting sniped. I try to walk to pawn again, sniped. Then i finally had to warn you to stop rdming and use my sword just to get to pawn. Even then, you tried to snipe me.
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!

Re: Got Banned For Demote Glitch??????????? 12 years, 1 month ago #84937

This is totally off topic but

RACK GRAMS YOUR MY EX-WIFE
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Got Banned For Demote Glitch??????????? 12 years, 1 month ago #85374

well since its been 5 days can i get unbanned today? cause i want to join so bad.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds