Unban Request (Johnny Flash)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unban Request (Johnny Flash)

Unban Request (Johnny Flash) 12 years, 1 month ago #84809

RP NAME: Johnny Flash
STEAM NAME: Free
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:28848604

Who banned you (if known)? Reegz, I believe.

For how long? Permanent

What was the reason given?
No reason was given to my ban, it simply said "Kicked: permanent ban".

Explanation of events that led to you getting banned: (on your terms)
I'll admit that I did play abit immaturely on the server, I got RDM'd a few times and got fustrated by the situation I was put in by others.

Players like Shephard were constantly raiding the PD and the only way to stop them was to kill them, however whenever I was outside they constantly RDM'd me without reason. Out of frustration I also killed them back.

I admit I got caught up in the chaos on the server at the time and I apologise for the bad RPing I did. However I do think permanent ban was too harsh, especially considering others who were doing worse than myself remained on the server.

Please reconsider this ban.

Thank you for reading this,
Johnny Flash
  • jash
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by jash.

Re: Unban Request (Johnny Flash) 12 years, 1 month ago #84833

I do regret having to bypass the /demote system but it was just in retaliation to the ridiculous amounts of random demotes. i.e someone trying to kill me, I retaliate they say is RDM. Or someone tries robbing someone I arrest, it's suddenly random arrest.

Again, I am sorry for bypassing the demote system but a formal warning from the admin and ear to listen to my side of the story would've been muched more preferred than an insta-ban.

However, it was not a traditional ban screen. It was simply the prompt you get once you are kicked via console and its reason was stated as "Permanent".
  • jash
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban Request (Johnny Flash) 12 years, 1 month ago #84901

+support. I was playing on the server when all this chaos was happening. Not excusing his actions but I definitely think Johnny should get a second chance
  • rack
  • Fresh Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: jash

Re: Unban Request (Johnny Flash) 12 years, 1 month ago #85497

I've been banned for a week now, I'd really like some indication whether I'll be unbanned or not. I'd like to play again, at the same time I don't want to be wasting my time.
  • jash
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban Request (Johnny Flash) 12 years, 1 month ago #85498

+ Support It sounds like he truly is sorry, and I agree, Shepherd does constantly raid, so I understand how a player could get frustrated but system abuse is not to be tolerated, I've never seen him minge before so I'm gonna say + Support

Angel de Blayde
  • Assassin.
  • Banned
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds