• Page:

TOPIC: Unban Request, Joe

Unban Request, Joe 12 years, 2 months ago #82183

RP NAME: Joe
STEAM NAME: mauriscool
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:37027196

Who banned you (if known)? I don't know
For how long? 1 day
What was the reason given? Random demote (I think)

Explanation of events that led to you getting banned: I demoted the mob boss (don't remember the guys name) for failrp. I demoted him for failrp because he came to our base ("Smokii", "nyanboy", "corporal" something) and shotgunned our doors and c4'ed our base without rping. He was also solo raiding. I was behind him and he turned around and shot me as a citizen. In the rules I don't think you are allowed to solo raid as a mob boss and I was not even a threat to him, I was just standing behind him as a citizen.

8. Mob Boss - The Mob Boss is the one who organizes the crime in the city. It is their job to round all of the gangsters and do raids, drug plants, and more.

Raiding Rules
• Raiding must be done with Roleplay. It would be anti RP to just randomly walk to a door and bust it down with an auto shotgun and look and see what is inside.
• The only jobs that are allowed to commit raids are Civil Protectors, Gangsters, Locksmiths hired by gangsters or a mob boss, Mob Bosses, and Rebel Scientists that are alongside gangsters or mob bosses in the raid.
  • Joe
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Unban Request, Joe 12 years, 2 months ago #82184

You are allowed to raid alone as a Gangster/Cop

Alot of people still do raids without RP'ing but it's probably because they haven't seen that rule and if you are telling the truth then I think it was pretty fair to demote him for 'failrp'
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by GBrah.

Re: Unban Request, Joe 12 years, 2 months ago #82197

Clocket wrote:
we did rp it though we had alot of intel from our spies that there was a drug farm there and we were planning to extend ours so we were in the middle of a multi stage raid to relocate your farm back to ours...

Ok I am sorry for demoting you then. It looked like to me you just ran in and randomly raided us.
  • Joe
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds