• Page:

TOPIC: Unban Request, Beatz

Unban Request, Beatz 12 years, 2 months ago #81485

RP NAME: Beatz
STEAM NAME: Olli
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:5170322

Who banned you? Warm Curry
For how long? 10 weeks, 1 hour
What was the reason given? 'Minge' (I think)

Explanation of events that led to you getting banned: I think it was a mistake by admin, here's the scenario: Me and some friends were planting underground, and one of the players i was with suddenly spawned around 10 fridges, I have no idea why, probably just for fun.

And then I think Warm Curry saw that he had spawned many fridges in the console and he came no-clipping to our base and slayed us all and banned us, and I think he thought it was a raid and we protected our base with spamming props so they couldn't get in, which was NOT what was going on.. :/

The people I was with was Kevin(which spawned the props) and Jane and Eazy_d. Jane and Eazy_d was both unbanned today, but I am still banned when I actually didn't do anything at all except for basing with some friends..

It's between 1 and 2 weeks since this happened, and I haven't really bothered to do anything about it before I heard Jane and Eazy was unbanned.. So please unban me, I really do respect the Admins, Mods and the Members even tho they have been kinda dicks a few times, but I am not the person who gets mad and hates them for the rest of my life, I forgive but I don't forget

I have been playing on FP for a couple of YEARS now, since 2009/2010 and i have 1000+ hours on the server

And please, forgive my english, I am norwegian and english isn't my first language

Thank you! : D <3
  • Beatz =D
  • Junior Boarder
r/trees
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by Beatz =D.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request, Beatz 12 years, 2 months ago #81488

yeah! beatz ditnt do anything either. And he is not a minge! beatz have played on fp for about 4 years now.. I guess xD I think he should get unbaned
  • eazy_d
  • Fresh Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beatz =D

Re: Unban Request, Beatz 12 years, 2 months ago #81489

And so the URGEs return...
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Unban Request, Beatz 12 years, 2 months ago #81494

I know the URGEs doesn't have the best reputation, but please give me another chance:O
I mean, isn't it a little too much.. 10 weeks because my friend spawned fridges :/
  • Beatz =D
  • Junior Boarder
r/trees
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by Beatz =D.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds