• Page:

TOPIC: Unban Requests - Niv Nahum

Unban Requests - Niv Nahum 12 years, 2 months ago #79597

RP NAME: Niv Nahum
STEAM NAME: Niv Nahum
STEAM ID: ID:STEAM_0:0:42741441

Who banned you (if known)? I dont know.
For how long? I dont know.
What was the reason given? not reason in the bannd.

Explanation of events that led to you getting banned: after prop kill a cop.

if I will do it prop kill agien Im agree and wont to get bannd for all time!
plase unbannd
  • Niv
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by Reegz.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Requests (Niv Nahum - ID:STEAM_0:0:42741441) 12 years, 2 months ago #79603

No, you change names at least twice an hour, you continuely random demote people when they 'annoy' you, and you've had DOZENS of warnings between your 50-100 names.
  • 1337N3SS
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Requests (Niv Nahum - ID:STEAM_0:0:42741441) 12 years, 2 months ago #79621

1337N3SS wrote:
No, you change names at least twice an hour, you continuely random demote people when they 'annoy' you, and you've had DOZENS of warnings between your 50-100 names.

random demoteing No. cange names about 10 names I did cange.
its good deal, if The minge will back i will get bannd for all time, and for some weeks.
  • Niv
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban Requests (Niv Nahum - ID:STEAM_0:0:42741441) 12 years, 2 months ago #79622

How about, You stay banned then you can never minge again!

Prevention is better than cure!
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: hornydevil, Theharibokid

Re: Unban Requests (Niv Nahum - ID:STEAM_0:0:42741441) 12 years, 2 months ago #79643

Reegz wrote:
How about, You stay banned then you can never minge again!

Prevention is better than cure!

oh but if i will do minge agien, I will bannd agien for week and not for ever /:
still its good deal to unbannd me if i agree to get bannd for ever if the minge will back/
  • Niv
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban Requests (Niv Nahum - ID:STEAM_0:0:42741441) 12 years, 2 months ago #79644

oh but if i will do minge agien, I will bannd agien for week and not for ever /:
still its good deal to unbannd me if i agree to get bannd for ever if the minge will back

Its not a good deal. Its one of the dumbest ive ever heard. After Propkilling like crazy, random demoting and changing names to lie about your actions, you come crawling on your knees begging us to unban you, when finally you've been struck by the consequences.

So letting you back on the server is a good idea? Hell F!ucking no, dude. We were fine before you came and doin even better when you left. So dont make up pathetic excuses, k?

-Support

-Mr Limbo
  • Mr Limbo
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by Mr Limbo. Reason: quoting fail, lol

Re: Unban Requests (Niv Nahum - ID:STEAM_0:0:42741441) 12 years, 2 months ago #79646

Mr Limbo wrote:
still its good deal to unbannd me if i agree to get bannd for ever if the minge will back

Its not a good deal. Its one of the dumbest ive ever heard. After Propkilling like crazy, random demoting and changing names to lie about your actions, you come crawling on your knees begging us to unban you, when finally you've been struck by the consequences.

So letting you back on the server is a good idea? Hell F!ucking no, dude. We were fine before you came and doin even better when you left. So dont make up pathetic excuses, k?

-Support

-Mr Limbo

I told you guys, I I promise, i will stop doing thet shit. and if after unbannd me You hear smting about After Propkilling like crazy, random demoting and changing names to BANND ME for ever.T
The bannd is for 4 weeks, maybe can do it for 1 week and if i will After Propkilling like crazy, random demoting and changing names to agien BANND ME FOR EVER.
  • Niv
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban Requests - Niv Nahum 12 years, 2 months ago #79648

Sorry but this ban sticks...
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds