Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

An unban request, and an apology.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: An unban request, and an apology.

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79062

seems legit

Minges Never Change
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by Sneaky.

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79241

There is no excuse for the way he has acted. I have him on my friends on steam, it would be easy for him to send me a message. Or post on the forums that hes been being abused. It shows how immature he is for abusing other players instead of contacting an administrator.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79261

LOL nico belik complaining of RDM? How unbearably ironic...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cave

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79268

You've been pain in my assholes for to long -Support you just need a bit of a break to understand why we still don't forgive you.

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79272

i don't know if you have ever been in that spot before but when you are repeatedly humiliated your feelings (mostly rage) may over come common seance it is still isn't an excuse but you must take that to consideration
  • hornydevil
  • Platinum Boarder
Never tell your password to anyone.
|FP| hornydevil: Do you love me
|FP| Mike Raza: of course I do sweetie

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79287

Reegz wrote:
Regardless, You cant use "New start" to get out of a ban. People normally serve their bans THEN ask for a new start. Not a new start at the begining of the ban. Ace, You for one know this all to well.

I forgive you.
I belive everyone deserves a second chance and those who ain't kind enough to give him a chance, should try to think about this:

''How would i feel, if i was him''

- Teemo

Teemo, It's important that if people have troubles with a player they get a staff member. RDMing at spawn or Arresting in spawn and rage demoting ect ect, Is not acceptable, Even if that person is a minge. The spawn is a no-kill no-arrest zone for a newly respawned player, and there are ample staff to deal with all situations. Chute, Wesker or myself are almost always online in a shift like pattern As wesker is from the US and Chute and I are from the UK. Not to mention the Admins Quade is canadian so he gets on most early morning runs.

There really is no excuse.
youre right. I was just trying to be friendly.
  • Teemo
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79316

I know ace wrote this to help him out, But I want to see a statement from him. Not in aces words.
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79463

2000TH wrote:
SneakyHashBrown wrote:
seems legit

Minges Never Change

I have those last 3 words very very rude.

On the other hand, Everyone deserves a second chance. So for this, I'll support this.

I don't think those last words are rude.

I always try to be friendly with minges (5 month ago) and i saw they NEVER change. The last time, with HaieR, he was mass RDMing me. Then i asked to hafner to freeze him, but then, he disconnected, and HaieR restarted RDMing me.

Another exemple: Omar and me was disappointed. He was keeping making takeovers as S.W.A.T. but then, he kept doing it. Now, i never try to ask him to stop, because RULES BREAKERS NEVER CHANGE.

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79482

wat ar you tallking about i got a lot off players saw you random c4 basse nlr 5 times and more.

but iam not take over ass a s.w.a.t iam naver did it
  • edik354
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds