Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

An unban request, and an apology.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: An unban request, and an apology.

An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 3 months ago #78988

RP NAME: nico belik (TeL)
STEAM NAME: nico belik
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:41244833

Who banned you: Reegz
For how long: 4 weeks
What was the reason given: ban request forum

Explanation of events that led to you getting banned: I was walking around, and suddenly i heard my friend is getting unlock abused by Jackson, who is a known minge, so i helped him trying to keep Jackson away from him, so after he gave up, he started RDMing and NLRing me and randomly demoting me over and over and over, he also wrote down in OOC, that i have been RDMing and NLRing him, after that i see myself stuck infront of a ban screen, and i have been banned for 4 weeks, for the reason "ban request forum"

As i first got onto the server i was just player keeping myself under the radar, and after i got a microphone, people have started to harass me because of my accent, my voice, and stereotype me because of where my parents come from, they mention on how i can drink only vodka without needing to eat any food, so to avoid that i base myself in order to avoid their harrasments, the demotes people say i do? no, i demote people back for demoting me, and on and on.

I want to have a new start with the server, i play lots of russian servers and they are much different from this, i like this server, it's very fun, very useful, i find new friends that i can count on, and i do not want to have myself a bad reputation because of what people think of me.

i am sorry.
  • edik354
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 3 months ago #78989

nico, it happens to me, when I was a newbie. But I didn't random demote, and I keep playing without using mic, but because I was young, so my voice is failed...
You, you drug camp, rage, and keep random demoting.

Your friends? They are just minges. Your team, TeL, is abusing everything: random demote, RDM, NLR, XP whore, and propminges.

You said you demote peoples because they are racist. Then why some peoples like me, Cave Johnson, ggboyswag and other peoples hates you so they are friendly?

Because you random demote them.

When someone is racist, I ignore them. I live in France and i'm chinese, so peoples are being racist. So what? I ignore them all times!

Sorry but I can't forgive you, because i'm seriously mad at you.

-Support

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 3 months ago #78990

I know, i'm sorry danilkom, i want us to be friends, please i do not want to be hated anymore!
  • edik354
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #78993

You've been minging and being a dick to people so much that probarbly 80% of the people on the server don't want you back. Take a break and go play your russian servers, people might forgive you over time.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #78999

Just keep him banned for a lil while longer...
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79026

This guy..... UGH. I don't like him. I hate racist people, but just ignore them man. Anyway, I really cant forgive you so... yea
  • Sniper4Life
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One of the worst snipers to date.
"I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy"

Favorite face ----->

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79043

i do agree that it was wrong that the other person was rdming and nlring you, but either way you demoted them with spite, i do not think that because you got demoated it is a good enough reason to demote someone els, you did break rules, but so did the other person.
  • asdqwe161
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79045

I forgive you.
I belive everyone deserves a second chance and those who ain't kind enough to give him a chance, should try to think about this:

''How would i feel, if i was him''

- Teemo
  • Teemo
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: edik354

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79054

Regardless, You cant use "New start" to get out of a ban. People normally serve their bans THEN ask for a new start. Not a new start at the begining of the ban. Ace, You for one know this all to well.

I forgive you.
I belive everyone deserves a second chance and those who ain't kind enough to give him a chance, should try to think about this:

''How would i feel, if i was him''

- Teemo

Teemo, It's important that if people have troubles with a player they get a staff member. RDMing at spawn or Arresting in spawn and rage demoting ect ect, Is not acceptable, Even if that person is a minge. The spawn is a no-kill no-arrest zone for a newly respawned player, and there are ample staff to deal with all situations. Chute, Wesker or myself are almost always online in a shift like pattern As wesker is from the US and Chute and I are from the UK. Not to mention the Admins Quade is canadian so he gets on most early morning runs.

There really is no excuse.
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by Reegz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hornydevil, Zengit

Re: An unban request, and an apology. 12 years, 2 months ago #79055

Never expected you to type with good gramma and such... I really hope you take this serious, and not just want an unban? You know, everytime your on, you just for some reason, keep killing me for NO reason at all? And each time i slay you for that, you yell in your mic "ADMIN ABUSE" or "RDM DEMOTE!"
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds