• Page:

TOPIC: Unban Request GGboyswag

Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 3 months ago #78857

RP NAME: Godfather ggboyswag
STEAM NAME:|FP| ggboyswag
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41747423

Who banned you (if known)? rhys
For how long? 2 weeks
What was the reason given? threatenting staff apparently but the real reason was this nvm im unabanned cause he knows he did wrong ima try and catch him abusing tho (i sent that in steam chat to another admin)

Explanation of events that led to you getting banned: I got banned twice acually the first time is when the server just came back up from a crash. Me and my friends raided the pawn shop and started to make base there. Then a person called reegz/rhys joined then a few minutes later he no clipped into the pawn and deleted everything and tried to kill me and my friends. He finally killed us with the admin gun. We were all saying thats abuse of powers and stuff and he was like u cant do that. Even tho we raided with gangsters and we hav seen other staff do it too. Someone said something like u gonna abuse your powers or something and i agreed with "yea u gonna abuse?" or something like that he then banned me for 2 weeks for false allegation of abused powers. My friends convinced him to unaban me if i "shut up" which i did and then a few minutes after i was on the server i was banned again for the reason above. I dont know whats rhys problem but i tried to talk to him on steam about the situation but i never got a reply.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by ggboyswag.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 3 months ago #78860

I do not think ggboy should be banned. And with the description he placed is sounds like ryze was admin abusing and just got mad after he got caught. And besides I didnt know you could not base in pawn shop.

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 3 months ago #78878

I was there with Albert and ggboy in the pawn shop, and what he said is all true no clipped in and killed us with his admin gun and "deleted" our plants not sell. I dont think ggboy should be banned like albert said he is a good player and doesnt break rules.

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 3 months ago #78905

Reggz is Co-owner, (well, I heard so) I think he can abuse however he want. One day Regz raided my base as citizen with a batering ram... I didnt make a "abuse report" I just dealed with it, I mean hes Co-owner!
  • Muehlii
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 3 months ago #78913

Naaaah, keep him banned.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 3 months ago #78918

@The Rake you didnt even know what happened in this situation if you were one of us in the pawn shop you would know that this is unfair, and just because he is co-owner doesnt mean he can go around screwing with other people with his admin powers you think it is fair that he can ban someone for a steam private message.

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 3 months ago #78919

if i had read it right,all reegz simply get you out of the pawn shop that belongs to the gun dealers,yes there is a rule that you cannot build in someone else base! how mingy will it be if while you are gone i will raid your base then make there a defense and a drug plant factory while you own all the doors!and i will never get out of there. this is defiantly not admin abuse
  • hornydevil
  • Platinum Boarder
Never tell your password to anyone.
|FP| hornydevil: Do you love me
|FP| Mike Raza: of course I do sweetie

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 3 months ago #78929

Ok lets end this. Your bans sticking and here is why.

You and your friends, which I notice you to support your unban, were drug camping in the Pawn shop.
As you can tell by the doors of the pawn, which are marked for you, GUNDEALER ONLY. So I removed all your props and DELETED, not sold, DELETED your plants and other property.

I then let you on your way, and you started yelling over mic "Abuse reegz abuse your powers more"

So I banned you to avoid you annoying me and the other players.

Your friends then said it wont happen again ect ect, So I kindly unbanned you, Which I didn't HAVE to do!

After which, you tried using weskers kindness to unban you. You also said to him something on the lines of, "Nevermind im unbanned, but I will catch reegz abusing".

So, you were Re-banned for having a shitty attitude and being threatning to myself.

Enjoy the 2 weeks off, Bro.
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds