(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unban request of Bluemonkey

Unban request of Bluemonkey 12 years, 4 months ago #74940

Server: the Gmod rp

In-Game Name(When Banned):bluemonkey

SteamID: dont know

Reason for Ban: None i belive.

Who Banned you?: some Brittish guy i think.

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional):don't have one. diden't even think i'd need one.

ill make my own topic here.
Personal message:
So yeah, there i was. standing infront of like 2 Admins, 3 Members who could slay... and kick
Hafner i belive his ingame-name was i told him to come so i could talk to him about an "accident or whatever" had happend, "about a gundealer who ripped me of 8GRAND" and a c4 if you say it in that Term. and he Teleported all those guys/girls, whatever.. and then that Brittish-accent-guy Threttend me by saying this "I swwear if that 'bluemonkey' dosent tell the truth then ill ban him" and i told a part because i couldent fit all of it in one Message, and after i told that first part then i started to ban me trough the Menu thingy so it said "you're being banned of the cause bla bla bla "and he was writing lier or something"" I'm just so fucking disipointed of how you take actions at this.

so long-to-short-story i diden't have a chance why i wanted them spawned to my location and they banned me for no reasen cus there couldent be anyways of possible that they could have knew what has happend to me.
  • bluemonkey
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 4 months ago by bluemonkey.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban request of Bluemonkey 12 years, 4 months ago #74942

you got banned by haribo foster i was there aswell dunno why you got banned but it was haribo
  • yakuza
  • Platinum Boarder
No3

Admin on JB and PP
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluemonkey

Re: Unban request of Bluemonkey 12 years, 4 months ago #74944

bro i banned you for constantly breaking nlr rdming i raiding as lock smith harassing people i jailed you endless times also id like to add i was watching the gundealer i watched you drop the monney pick it back up and then call an admin. you then lied about the player leaveing him in distress.

DENIED
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds