Username Password: Remember me

Chef Tony 3 year 1 hour ban appeal
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chef Tony 3 year 1 hour ban appeal

Chef Tony 3 year 1 hour ban appeal 12 years, 5 months ago #73324

Server:Friendly Players Serious RP Server

In-Game Name(When Banned): Chef Tony

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22070866 (steamcommunity.com/id/WhyMe675/)

Reason for Ban: I think it was becuase I was afk for about half an hour, the door rang and the person kept me for alot longer than I expected

Who Banned you?: Unknown it read ""

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional):

EDIT

Upon browsing the forums I realize that going afk is a big mistake on this server due to xp. I actually had no intention of gaining high xp and I wouldn't mind at all if an admin reset it. I was a bit shocked at the duration of the ban and I would be quite upset if it stuck as this is my favourite rp server that I have been on for about 6 months now.
  • ChefTony
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by ChefTony.

Re: Chef Tony 3 year 1 hour ban appeal 12 years, 5 months ago #73328

The length is a bit long but you were xp whoring 3 times for about 20-30min each time?
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Chef Tony 3 year 1 hour ban appeal 12 years, 5 months ago #73329

Rainbow Dash wrote:
The length is a bit long but you were xp whoring 3 times for about 20-30min each time?

I can think of 2 times where I was afk today, one was the above mentioned for about 30 minutes.

The other was when I bought a house then entered the steam browser to look up drug plant stats as I was about to grow some. I was killed during this.
  • ChefTony
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Chef Tony 3 year 1 hour ban appeal 12 years, 5 months ago #73333

Before you go afk go hobo or say be right back but never just go afk you'll get demoted or killed or kicked or banned.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Chef Tony 3 year 1 hour ban appeal 12 years, 5 months ago #73336

Yes, I never thought of going hobo, I thought civilian would of sufficed as it is not taking up a job space but I forgot about life xp.
  • ChefTony
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Chef Tony 3 year 1 hour ban appeal 12 years, 5 months ago #73342

ChefTony wrote:
Yes, I never thought of going hobo, I thought civilian would of sufficed as it is not taking up a job space but I forgot about life xp.

I'm currently waiting for Valve to make their servers live again so while I'm reading this
thread I give you a +Support.

Hope this goes well .
$#-Andrew Pandius is my RP Name on Serious Roleplay-#$
***Role playing is really fun!***

Re: Chef Tony 3 year 1 hour ban appeal 12 years, 5 months ago #73392

Yeah, 3 years is way too long, I am going to speak to some people and see what they know.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by Jochs.

Re: Chef Tony 3 year 1 hour ban appeal 12 years, 5 months ago #73509

Sorry, I DO NOT Support this at all. I have seen you LXP camp plenty of times on the server. Even when Reegz was on i asked him to Tp to me and see you Xp whoring. Though 3 years is a long time. you also minge grab, Rdm, And nlr. This is all I got to say.
Never Existed in the first place.

Re: Chef Tony 3 year 1 hour ban appeal 12 years, 5 months ago #73565

spartan1774 wrote:
Sorry, I DO NOT Support this at all. I have seen you LXP camp plenty of times on the server. Even when Reegz was on i asked him to Tp to me and see you Xp whoring. Though 3 years is a long time. you also minge grab, Rdm, And nlr. This is all I got to say.

I have explained the lxp "whoring" above, I don't understant how you could of seen me lxp camp plenty of times as I have only begun going onto the server again since tuesday. I don't know what minge grab is and I find it quite funny how you put in rdm and nlr as I am a strong supporter and nlr.

But if that is what you believe then I have nothing againts it as it is your opinion.
  • ChefTony
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Chef Tony 3 year 1 hour ban appeal 12 years, 5 months ago #73579

(Again, NOT saying you are lying) Saying about a doorbell is the sh*ttest excuse ever, it is overused and sounds so fake....

Yeah I knew it seemed farfetched and hard to believe, but I'd rather tell the truth then get cought up in a lie down the line.
  • ChefTony
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds