Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unban Request - JoneZ (I want an answer.)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unban Request - JoneZ (I want an answer.)

Unban Request - JoneZ (I want an answer.) 12 years, 5 months ago #72666

Server: Friendly Players NEW Serious Roleplay Server

In-Game Name(When Banned): Jones Craftbound

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36911005

Reason for Ban: No reason given, oddly.

Who Banned you?: No idea.

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional): Don't have.

Now, this is like a knife in my back. I don't know why I got banned, who banned me, how long I got banned. I would like a clear answer to this, and IF I did something wrong, which I almost 98% did not, I am sorry about that.

What happened before the ban; What I remember was that I was walking at to the pawn shop as Gun Dealer, making a new shop after the server crashed, but I changed my job after I noticed I was bored AGAIN make a new one, then I thought that I could play a terrorist a bit by buying a suicide bomb from my Gangster XP and ran to streets to blow myself, I wasn't quick enough though, because I got snipe'd by Paul apparently, then if I remember right, (I need confirmation for this if anyone memorizes) the same guy named Paul Anderson asked "Jones what was your point?" I said "Idk", then I disconnected because I had to do something IRL fast and I had to disconnect.

Was it with the Suicide Bomb? Not sure, but I want a clear answer to this. Also, it really wouldn't hurt if I would get unbanned, after we've discussed this and if it appears that it was unnecessary. Thank you.

EDIT: Oh, look at that! Newsflash! Now I am suddenly Unbanned. This thread can be locked, but I would want answers before that.
  • JoneZ
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by JoneZ.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request - JoneZ (I want an answer.) 12 years, 5 months ago #72760

JoneZ wrote:
Server: Friendly Players NEW Serious Roleplay Server

In-Game Name(When Banned): Jones Craftbound

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36911005

Reason for Ban: No reason given, oddly.

Who Banned you?: No idea.

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional): Don't have.

Now, this is like a knife in my back. I don't know why I got banned, who banned me, how long I got banned. I would like a clear answer to this, and IF I did something wrong, which I almost 98% did not, I am sorry about that.

What happened before the ban; What I remember was that I was walking at to the pawn shop as Gun Dealer, making a new shop after the server crashed, but I changed my job after I noticed I was bored AGAIN make a new one, then I thought that I could play a terrorist a bit by buying a suicide bomb from my Gangster XP and ran to streets to blow myself, I wasn't quick enough though, because I got snipe'd by Paul apparently, then if I remember right, (I need confirmation for this if anyone memorizes) the same guy named Paul Anderson asked "Jones what was your point?" I said "Idk", then I disconnected because I had to do something IRL fast and I had to disconnect.

Was it with the Suicide Bomb? Not sure, but I want a clear answer to this. Also, it really wouldn't hurt if I would get unbanned, after we've discussed this and if it appears that it was unnecessary. Thank you.

EDIT: Oh, look at that! Newsflash! Now I am suddenly Unbanned. This thread can be locked, but I would want answers before that.

Pointed out the most likely reason of ban for you. I'm quite disappointed that you cannot see what you did wrong here, or why admins would react to this.
This ban was clearly necessary, as you don't see anything wrong with what you did. You weren't suddenly unbanned, it was simply a short ban.

The reason you could not see the ban reason was because it was likely added after you disconnected as a punishment for what you did.
  • SweetBro
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Unban Request - JoneZ (I want an answer.) 12 years, 5 months ago #72780

Hhm.. :/ Im pretty confused here. I've only seen Jonez do some shit 1 times, but i've heard how people is raging about him..
TimothyRawensig-Kopi.jpg
  • Teemo
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by Teemo. Reason: your mom

Re: Unban Request - JoneZ (I want an answer.) 12 years, 5 months ago #72796

locked because you said yourself your unbanned, i dont know why or who banned you but yeah your unabnned.
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds