unban request BLUNT BLOWIN GUY
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: unban request BLUNT BLOWIN GUY

unban request BLUNT BLOWIN GUY 12 years, 6 months ago #70366

rp name:BLUNT BLOWIN NAME
ID:BLUNT BLOWIN GUY
how long the ban is:3 weeks

Ok i got banned ''for job abuse and rdm''1.I don't know how i did job abuse ok so sorry about that ok.2.For the rdm i was a gangster and aren't gangsters supposed to kill people and first of all i killed only one swat and sorry if i killed more but i really love this server this is like the only one i play and i got banned and it is called role play and i thought cops were supposed to arrest us if we kill people not ban us! So this is my reason why i think i should be unbanned so i am sorry about and i will only kill people if it is in my agenda or if i ask a cop or swat if it is ok for what i do.
  • stabber5
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: unban request BLUNT BLOWIN GUY 12 years, 6 months ago #70368

Several issues here. First off, your ID is a number, not your name. Second, your missing the admin that banned you, though you probably don't know that either. Third, killing someone in the server is not acceptable except if there's just cause. In other words, gangsters aren't supposed to kill people, the cops didn't ban you, an admin did, and third, if the agenda says to kill people, don't follow it. Report the mob boss that set it to an admin.

Also, i've personally seen you minge alot.
  • Lionel
  • Expert Boarder

Re: unban request BLUNT BLOWIN GUY 12 years, 6 months ago #70398

Ok i do not know what minge is ok and i never knew that i was not supposed to kill people i thought it was my job.
  • stabber5
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: unban request BLUNT BLOWIN GUY 12 years, 6 months ago #70401

Hardcore job.. My job is in the military.
Im suppose to test the land mines
  • Teemo
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: unban request BLUNT BLOWIN GUY 12 years, 6 months ago #70412

if you get unbanned i will be very disapointed.
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket
The following user(s) said Thank You: Snake

Re: unban request BLUNT BLOWIN GUY 12 years, 6 months ago #70445

stabber5 wrote:
Ok i do not know what minge is ok and i never knew that i was not supposed to kill people i thought it was my job.

Alright. A minge is a person who makes other people's game experience bad. This includes propkilling, propsurfing, propblocking (collectivly known as propmingery) RDM, and other forms of rulebreaking.

Also, ignorance of the rules is no excuse. If you want to kill people, go play Counter Strike.
  • Lionel
  • Expert Boarder

Re: unban request BLUNT BLOWIN GUY 12 years, 6 months ago #70447

Fine be that way i will just have to be a man and w8 the 3 weeks
  • stabber5
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: unban request BLUNT BLOWIN GUY 12 years, 6 months ago #70799

Lets start off with some problems blunt is a 5 year old that doesnt know what Nlr is and he rdms alot i made him rage quit yesterday becuase he rdm d me 2 times and counting so i killed him when he tried to shoot me he came back after he died which is NLR So i explained to him what nlr is and killed him again to learn his lesson i tried to tell an admin then at the town square

Me* Dude You Nlr ed You Know Its A Rule.

Blunt* Fuck You Basterd

BLUNT BLOWN GUY LEFT THE GAME

RAGEQUIT

so thats i think blunt should be banned or at least kick. becuase of nlr i demoted him for NLR And He Rage Quit
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds