What the hell are you doing?1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What the hell are you doing?1

What the hell are you doing?1 12 years, 7 months ago #67698

Name: Jon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35078510
Reason: RDM

I shot silentslayer for trying to kill me with his stupid sword(RDM ME basically) and I get banned for a week for shooting him. Nice going there. I want a refund for my 5-7.

And can the admins here not think for themselves? they seem to enjoy getting told what to do BY REGULAR PLAYERS WHO BREAK RULES ALL THE TIME.
  • Jon
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by Jon.

Re: What the hell are you doing?1 12 years, 7 months ago #67700

1st of all calm down a 5-7 wont break the bank

2nd of all admin liston to all players be they minge or not and then they look at the perosn they have been warned about and see if they break thee rules whicj you did

3rd of all RDM is a very serious thing if we let you get away with it then more people think its acceptable and there start doing it themselves so what the admins were doing to you was making an example of you because you broke the rules and there is no reason for you to be unbanned since there reason is just and you even say you were randoming someone which is not acceptable dosn't matter what they have done to you, you don't just take it into your own hands because that can get you in more trouble then that person will get into.

4th and last of all if i remember you were banned for 3 days and you are ment to wait at least a day or two (correct me if im wrong randy) and in that 3 days you have been banned learn some of the rules so this dosn't happen again other wise it will be a longer ban.
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: What the hell are you doing?1 12 years, 7 months ago #67701

Mate. I shot somneone for a valid reason (They tried to kill me). Therefore I should not be banned.
Past offences cannot change that.

And admins ACT of what players say w/o seeing anything.
  • Jon
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by Jon.

Re: What the hell are you doing?1 12 years, 7 months ago #67704

Jon wrote:
Mate. I shot somneone for a valid reason (They tried to kill me). Therefore I should not be banned.
Past offences cannot change that.

And admins ACT of what players say w/o seeing anything.

i am highly offended by this, i act upon what i see the facts and the knowlage when someone call's me i do not act with out seeing whats happening weather the player is highly trusted or not.

the fact is you must have done something to get banned, i dont belive for one second that any of our admins would ban for that reason.
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket

Re: What the hell are you doing?1 12 years, 7 months ago #67705

start believing it
  • Jon
  • Junior Boarder

Re: What the hell are you doing?1 12 years, 7 months ago #67707

Jon wrote:
start believing it

Please do not act like a smart ass and start disrespecting staff or you can kiss that unban goodbye
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: What the hell are you doing?1 12 years, 6 months ago #67711

Mate. This unban app is only making me think that the person who banned you didnt ban you for long enough. Chill and try again or your hopes have pretty much gone.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: What the hell are you doing?1 12 years, 6 months ago #67739

Excuse my attitude. Sorry

But I was seriously banned for this reason. I hope the banner can review this soon before the ban expires.
  • Jon
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds