Christopher's Unban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Christopher's Unban Request

Christopher's Unban Request 12 years, 7 months ago #67412

Server: Garry's Mod RP Downtown Serious Rollplay

In-Game Name(When Banned): Christopher Delcora

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13473776

Reason for Ban: I was probably prop blocking my house while building and setting up my shop, but I don't know why that would call for a perminant ban/over a month ban. It's been almost a month or more since I was banned and I thought it would just run it's course and I'd be unbanned but evidently not. If it wasn't for prop blocking my house, it might have been for defending it from invaders with a gun or prop killing to defend it. I possibly killed an admin? Etc

Who Banned you?: No idea, it was pretty brief

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional): I don't have any current evidence at my disposal but I am a frequent RP player. I have a good amount of cash on the server, unlocks like Suited Up, and I mainly just mind my business when I roll play unless it's during a takeover and I try to lend a hand. Stated earlier I tried to ride my ban out like a normal guy would, to serve his sentence and live on after that, but apparently to an administrator I did something so ghastly it cost me to be banned for a very extensive period. Whatever that action may be I would like to politely request my ban be lifted as an active member of the community and an experienced roll player. Yes I have Delcora in my name, but I was the last to join and probably the last one using the name anyhow. Yes I know most Delcora's are minges but I only tote the name because it seems fitting to be part of a family, you know, something bigger than life. I'm truly sorry for what I may have done to cause my ban and when addressed I will remain vigilant, obedient, and respectful in the future on the Friendly Players clan RP server. I look forward to hearing the response and hope to RP with some of the regulars again in the future. All being said, I respectfully and politely request my ban be lifted and allow me to join your RP server to occupy my free time and enable me hours of previous entertainment. Thank you for reading.
  • Three-Six
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by Three-Six.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Christopher's Unban Request 12 years, 7 months ago #67415

Three-Six wrote:
or prop killing to defend it. I possibly killed an admin? Etc

You know the propkilling ISNT allowed right?
you dont fight props with props.
Welcome to the internets Bro.
John Hollows.

Re: Christopher's Unban Request 12 years, 7 months ago #67417

Of course I know that, but I shouldn't be permanently banned for prop killing once. Everybody has done it at least once. I'm stating this because I don't exactly know the reason of my ban, or length, so I'm just throwing ideas out there if you understand where I'm coming from. There's no need to be rude man.
  • Three-Six
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by Three-Six.

Re: Christopher's Unban Request 12 years, 6 months ago #67819

I think this is a very honest unban request.

It has been a while.

Deserves an unban I believe.
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: Christopher's Unban Request 12 years, 6 months ago #67823

You have been unbanned.

But this does not mean you can prop kill or block ever again.

Rest assured, Next time your ban will be much longer and will not be discussable...
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds