Username Password: Remember me

Unban Request GGboyswag
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unban Request GGboyswag

Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 7 months ago #67209

FP server

steam and player ID: ggboyswag

reason for ban: being RDMED and FALSE DEMOTED. I was making a base when tea wanted to see while i was going down the stairs i was demoted from tea accidentally then he got a warrant and knocked down my doors he then went around the corner and said WOW.... and shot me for no reason i went to demote him for RDM and FALSE demote but it said i was banned for a week for minge that to me make no sense. i didnt know being killed and demoted for no reason gets you a BAN someone needs to set these admins straight plz help.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 7 months ago #67210

18Hrs ago you said:

FP server

Name: ggboyswag

Steam ID: ggboyswag

REASON FOR BAN: the ban thing said minge but that is 100% wrong i never minged. i was banned for basicly being rdm and false demoted. heres my story. i was makeing a base as mob boss when tea foster i think is his name wanted to come in so when i was about to let him in when he demoted me accidentally cause he wanted to make a warrant so i got demoted and then he got a warrant and busted through my doors. Then he went around the corner and said WOW... and just shot me for no reaon i had no plants, printers, or illegal anything. i tried to demote him for rdm and false demote but when i did it said i got banned for a week to me that makes no sense.

Now your giving a simular story. I'm speculating that you sir, are a lier. I'll wait for the banning admins comment before any action is taken...
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 7 months ago #67214

I Was On the same tme you were on last nite you wernt mingeing but shooting yeah but one question was this just now or last nite
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 7 months ago #67216

I Agree With Tea You Get What U Get
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 7 months ago #67237

Stop making new unban requests or you will get another ban from us (this time the frigging forums)!
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 7 months ago #67260

Tea Santino wrote:
I said WOW because i found a battering ram and an arrest stick there that you job abused to get, i immediatly called simon and you got your ban. Good day!

for once i think tea did good :L i dont know anyone who could have done it any better themselves with no powers, if you hadnt killed him he may have disposed or equiped the job abused items and then simon would have had nothing to go on. +1 karma to you
  • huw2k8
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 7 months ago #67264

This same thing happened last night with a locksmith. He was killing himself and dropping his keypad cracker+lockpick. Why though? I called Tyrone over while I stood in the doorway so the locksmith couldn't get to them. Tyrone asked him what this was and asked why they were there.. he said because "to sell them". ...
  • John Beardly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Uh, summa, lumma, dooma, lumma..

(OOC) Richy Rich: ALL admins abuse on this serve except garborbski
[3/30/2013 6:19:07 PM] Eric Buchanan: My ttt staff.... Whats wrong with them

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 7 months ago #67272

and tea i never job abused to get the arrest stick and ram that must of just got there and i didnt even notice it because i really never did that i only hav 2 cop xp anyway
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 7 months ago #67274

Fox Mccloud wrote:
I Agree With Tea You Get What U Get

Please don't spam the fourm with your useless comments

Re: Unban Request GGboyswag 12 years, 7 months ago #67308

White Boy wrote:
This same thing happened last night with a locksmith. He was killing himself and dropping his keypad cracker+lockpick. Why though? I called Tyrone over while I stood in the doorway so the locksmith couldn't get to them. Tyrone asked him what this was and asked why they were there.. he said because "to sell them". ...

if you see things like that happnen, try to get evidence like a screenshot of the stuff or the comment, something that clearly shows the wrongdoing, if there are staff online call them to you much like you did with tyrone :L and then you can demote them and take the stuff if you want, job abuse such as that is terribly not RP and anyone seen doing it should be punished.
  • huw2k8
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds