Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unban request. Rocketman
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unban request. Rocketman

Unban request. Rocketman 12 years, 8 months ago #64738

One day on FP there was a LIEING prop pusher, and he prop pushed 8 people and creeper was looking, so i killed the the prop pusher. and then i said "he prop pushed creeper you were watching" and he reported me to JOHN and he banned me for 3 days for "PROPKILLING" and i didnt.

This is why i need to be unbanned and no pic's and i shot him for a reason for defense. Hunger johnson did it for defense when there was 6 prop killers

[GMG]Rocketman909

STEAMID:STEAM_0:1:16650344

Ingamename: Rocketman

i got banned 3 days for no reason and john trusted a lieing Prop killer
  • firebirdjr
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by firebirdjr.

Re: Unban request. Rocketman 12 years, 8 months ago #64741

Propkilling is not acceptable in defence or not just remember that for future but lets first find out who banned you and their side of story before any decisions are made
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: firebirdjr

Re: Unban request. Rocketman 12 years, 8 months ago #64743

Well for one, creeper cant ban so thats a lie and second of all ive seen you prop kill people and you have attempted it on me so clearly this isnt your first offence and lastly never respond to a rulebreaker with a rulebreak in retaliation if what your saying is true then the guy who was prop killing would have got banned as he would have been the only one doing it.

so I give this a -support for those reasons, hopefully over this time you will reconsider how you handle things on the server, anyway have fun and ill see you in a few days
  • huw2k8
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Unban request. Rocketman 12 years, 8 months ago #64744

the person that banned me was LOLCREEPAR
  • firebirdjr
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Unban request. Rocketman 12 years, 8 months ago #64749

OH WAIT! creeper reported john to ban me and creeper was watching the other guy prop push me and then he reported me but not the other guy.
  • firebirdjr
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Unban request. Rocketman 12 years, 8 months ago #64751

firebirdjr wrote:
OH WAIT! creeper reported john to ban me and creeper was watching the other guy prop push me and then he reported me but not the other guy.

john? im not aware of any members of staff by the name of john, and what your saying is creepar let the other guy proppush but punished you for it?

he could have been gathering evidence on the guy like reocording it, and if there is chaos and an admin comes on to see you proppushing youll get the stick for it so ... theres no one to blame here.

just go play on Fp's Css server while you wait
  • huw2k8
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Unban request. Rocketman 12 years, 8 months ago #64754

yes CREEPAR reported me insteado of the prop killer and got me banned for 3 days
  • firebirdjr
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Unban request. Rocketman 12 years, 8 months ago #64756

firebirdjr wrote:
yes CREEPAR reported me insteado of the prop killer and got me banned for 3 days

you didnt get banned instead of the prop killer as you admitted you propkilled. Point being you go and learn not to prop kill prop killers, if someone is prop killing stay out of their way untill and member of staff sorts it out. report it ect, but you never respond minging with counter minging you should already know this.
  • huw2k8
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Unban request. Rocketman 12 years, 8 months ago #64757

k.but right now idk if im gonna be unbanned or now, thanks for the help dude

your awesome.
  • firebirdjr
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Unban request. Rocketman 12 years, 8 months ago #64759

firebirdjr wrote:
k.but right now idk if im gonna be unbanned or now, thanks for the help dude

your awesome.

thanks for being understanding and three days isnt too long so even if you dont get unbanned its not gonna affect you too bad try the FP build server or something untill the 3 days are up :L
  • huw2k8
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds