Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

WHy ban inoccent?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WHy ban inoccent?

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63597

Where is admin where is justice why am i still ban?
  • Vlad
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63617

I love all these people who make accounts just to make unban requests, shows that they really care

*Note this is sarcasm*
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by Rake. Reason: Sarcasm

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63639

What are you talk about, stop talk nonsense I want to play on this server.
  • Vlad
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #64015

Is this joke? Not one person answer? Where the admin?
  • Vlad
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #64027

Admins read over this many many many times if you were going to be unbanned it would have happened 5 days ago.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #64315

Dirk Harper wrote:
Profanity wrote:
Admins read over this many many many times if you were going to be unbanned it would have happened 5 days ago.

Owned Vlad
Nice one Prof

Well why then no unban? Because I inocent.

Owned Drik
  • Vlad
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #64316

Vlad wrote:

1. In-Game Name(When Banned): Don't remember

2. Reason for Ban: No reason.

3. Who Banned you?: Don't know, some flying man.

4. Screenshots/Evidence(Optional): What are you not good in head

The reason you havent been unbanned is due to a lack of evidence to show you are inocent, unfortinettly we cant go on your on opinion/side of the story, il point out some things that are bad for this app incase you decide to edit/make a fresh app:

1. It would help hugely if you had a name we could go by otherwise how are we to know who you are?

2. Many unban requests come to us with the reason being "none" but this isnt always the case and most tend to lie to try and get off the hook (im not saying that this is the situation here but it never looks good to say no reason.

3. The only posible people that could have been "flying men" in other words noclipping is either me, Reegz or Chuteuk the reason being is noclipping is SA only and by the time you have SA you dont ban people for looking at you in the street.

4. This is just plain old stupid to write on a unban app and only shows traits of the sort of person who would get banned on the server if this was wrote near the top of the post i would automatically stop reading and leave you banned this shows you have absolutely no respect what so ever.

As i said if you wish to improve on these points and maybe reapply and see where that gets you because as of now you dont have anything to lose.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #64610

Profanity wrote:
Vlad wrote:

1. In-Game Name(When Banned): Don't remember

2. Reason for Ban: No reason.

3. Who Banned you?: Don't know, some flying man.

4. Screenshots/Evidence(Optional): What are you not good in head

The reason you havent been unbanned is due to a lack of evidence to show you are inocent, unfortinettly we cant go on your on opinion/side of the story, il point out some things that are bad for this app incase you decide to edit/make a fresh app:

1. It would help hugely if you had a name we could go by otherwise how are we to know who you are?

2. Many unban requests come to us with the reason being "none" but this isnt always the case and most tend to lie to try and get off the hook (im not saying that this is the situation here but it never looks good to say no reason.

3. The only posible people that could have been "flying men" in other words noclipping is either me, Reegz or Chuteuk the reason being is noclipping is SA only and by the time you have SA you dont ban people for looking at you in the street.

4. This is just plain old stupid to write on a unban app and only shows traits of the sort of person who would get banned on the server if this was wrote near the top of the post i would automatically stop reading and leave you banned this shows you have absolutely no respect what so ever.

As i said if you wish to improve on these points and maybe reapply and see where that gets you because as of now you dont have anything to lose.

1. I dont remember i use to change name too much.

2. I guess reason is looking at admin.

3. Someone abuse power. Someone is minge in trio so you have to find the rat. The secret sa minge.

4. Why are tyou judging me by my text? english not my first language.I dont understand why people hate non english speaking people.
  • Vlad
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #64616

This thread is going to be locked as you have failed to give us any information to help you not even any information of who you are, after giving you friendly adivce to help you thrown it back in my face, altough id just like to point out that there is no "rat" in the sa trio you mention nor is there a secret sa minge. The last point id like to make is that no one is judging you on your spelling, punctuation or anything of the like more about the contense of it, calling us "rats" shows your the sort of person we want banned.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds