(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WHy ban inoccent?

WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63340

Server: 81.19.217.185:27016 Friendly Server

In-Game Name(When Banned): Don't remember

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39233961

Reason for Ban: No reason.

Who Banned you?: Don't know, some flying man.

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional):

I come on friendly server why? Because it friendly. Last time I come on server there not many player at that time. So I walk around fountain then I see a flying man, I look at him and in 5 seconds I am banned (reason: prop spam or something like that).

What are you not good in head how I prop spam there spam protection and I was not even spawning anything. I think it hacke who ban me, he hack admin power then ban me, forever. I wait so long to get unban but it not happening so I come here, unban me thank you very much.
  • Vlad
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by Vlad.
The topic has been locked.

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63347

wait a while and follow the template its pretty much an immediate no! if you dont make the unban request in template form
  • huw2k8
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63350

I follow tempalte now you have to unban me.
  • Vlad
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63356

Vlad wrote:
I follow tempalte now you have to unban me.

:L not at all the staff will evaluate your situation, we do not have to unban you weather you follow the format or not it dosent guarantee anything it just improves your chances also you must wait 48 hours before filing an unban request.
  • huw2k8
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63359

:L not at all the staff will evaluate your situation, we do not have to unban you weather you follow the format or not it dosent guarantee anything it just improves your chances also you must wait 48 hours before filing an unban request.

What you mean I wait more than month to get unban and I'm still not unban.

Anyone else laughed there ass off xD??? I didn't..
What do you mean we HAVE too.... First we need to see if you are sorry enough to what you have done.

Next time use the corrent section, A super-admin will 50/50 reply to his.
Hacking admin powers isn't possible.

There nothing to feel sorry about because I was banned for nothing. Is staring at a person a crime?
  • Vlad
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63362

so you made an account 4 hours ago to request to be unbanned for a random ban 1 month ago?

1. if you were banned for anything from RDM to Propkilling you would be allowed back in less than a month and two the super admins wouldn't ban you for nothing at all usually they need to see you minging pretty bad to ban.

so yeah this isnt very well presented and it seems quite likely you are lieing.
  • huw2k8
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63364

I saw this happen and i asked in OOC why did u ban him but he didnt reply

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63369

huw2k8 wrote:

so you made an account 4 hours ago to request to be unbanned for a random ban 1 month ago?

1. if you were banned for anything from RDM to Propkilling you would be allowed back in less than a month and two the super admins wouldn't ban you for nothing at all usually they need to see you minging pretty bad to ban.

so yeah this isnt very well presented and it seems quite likely you are lieing.

I didn't come on forum because I was lazy to create thread and I played on other server but now I miss this server but I can't play on server because someone ban me for no reason. Please be objevctuave

I saw this happen and i asked in OOC why did u ban him but he didnt reply

Because there no reason. You expect such large gaming protal to serious about ban and yet admin dont have to record demo or provide proof for ban. So admin can ban somebody for no reason because he want so and people l;ke huw2k8 will support them no matter what and suck on they nipple.
  • Vlad
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by Vlad.

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63370

I didn't come on forum because I was lazy to create thread and I played on other server but now I miss this server but I can't play on server because someone ban me for no reason. Please be objevctuave.

wait you say you miss the server? acording to you, you came on it was empty and then you walked to the fountain and after 5 seconds saw someone prop surfing and were banned if that generally happened i doubt you would miss the server? or have i read this wrong? either way im not a member of staff so i cant really decide your fate so well see what the admins say

Good luck
  • huw2k8
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: WHy ban inoccent? 12 years, 8 months ago #63385

huw2k8 wrote:

I didn't come on forum because I was lazy to create thread and I played on other server but now I miss this server but I can't play on server because someone ban me for no reason. Please be objevctuave.

wait you say you miss the server? acording to you, you came on it was empty and then you walked to the fountain and after 5 seconds saw someone prop surfing and were banned if that generally happened i doubt you would miss the server? or have i read this wrong? either way im not a member of staff so i cant really decide your fate so well see what the admins say

Good luck

No server was not empty was not many player at that time of day. I see someone fly in air like admin not prop surf so I look at admin up then i see screen where it say i banned it say no reason no who ban me no time ban just say that i was banned.
  • Vlad
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds