Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal 12 years, 8 months ago #62860

Server: Friendly players rp

In-Game Name(When Banned): Tea santino (I think Was banned 3 weeks ago)

SteamID: ( Don't Know or how to find out)

Reason for Ban: Prop kill prop push spawn block mass rdm

Who Banned you? Steam id banned)

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional):

Well I was banned for a good reason. For mingeing and I regret doing so. I was banned for prop blocking spawn + Massive rdm. with Somone I met that day. Alot of people know me whether they like me or not,And I am not an everyday minge. I minged a couple of times yea but the last time I did it permad me. Who banned me no clue. I was steam id banned. All I am asking is for a second chance. I regret What I did I really do. This is your choice to unban me or whatever you wish to do. Good bye.

P.S Quick note, I copy pasted this because I had another and it was wrong section.
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by Tea Santino. Reason: Decided to put template

Re: Ban Appeal 12 years, 8 months ago #62863

Ohh....
spawnblock is quite serious, and as you admit to it I think you will still be banned but POSSIBLY not perma, maybe just like 1 month or something. You should re-do this with the proper template.
I think that you should only get like a 1 month or something but if you EVER minge again you get a perma ban, I think that is fair, because i know that you love this server a lot.
Good luck but I am dissapointed in you...

Re: Ban Appeal 12 years, 8 months ago #62885

I cant stand spawnblockers and i think if something once brought you to do that if you did get back on you'd most likely continue to minge just not on a larger scale

luckily for you Fp is leanient so you may be alloud back for being honest and not making up some shit like it was my little brother on my account i swear, and also ive witnessed alot of people turn from uber minges to amazing players so im a little on the edge with this one but for honesty alone im willing to support this. though you should follow the template
  • huw2k8
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Ban Appeal 12 years, 8 months ago #62906

Admins don't read ban requests now.
  • Mike Raza
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Ban Appeal 12 years, 8 months ago #62928

Yes they do.

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: Ban Appeal 12 years, 8 months ago #62932

mike if you carry on i shall get one of the mod's to ban you these posts are unnessasary your just trolling and it's annoying people.

TEA
i agree with the ban as far as im consernd you broke the rules and you shouldnt be unbanned you never even used the template.
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket

Re: Ban Appeal 12 years, 8 months ago #62936

2000TH wrote:
Admins don't read ban requests now.

U son truely do fail.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban Appeal 12 years, 8 months ago #62950

What happened to my 2 ban requests? The last time I was online they were still there.
  • Mike Raza
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Ban Appeal 12 years, 8 months ago #63087

2000TH wrote:
What happened to my 2 ban requests? The last time I was online they were still there.

Well I personally take the time to look at alot of them, if they don't have enough evidence I say no and its goes to the post grave yard... but thanks for pointing out that my 8 hours so far of reading all the ban posts have gone to waste

Re: Ban Appeal 12 years, 8 months ago #63112

Spawn block? Dude why?

You know were are trying to get rid of teh minges ^^

Btw dude your not a minge XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friendly Players Nerd

Also a sniper in position

Fear me

KTHANKS Bye

BTW I use 12x Scope in Bf3!! xP
  • Sniper4Life
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One of the worst snipers to date.
"I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy"

Favorite face ----->
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds