Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Got banned for three years, doing nothing wrong...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Got banned for three years, doing nothing wrong...

Re: Got banned for three years, doing nothing wrong... 12 years, 8 months ago #61166

I got a one month ban for that room glitching thing. When my ban expired I role played normally.

Why did I get banned again for something I already got banned for? I respected the choice of the administrator who banned me for a month for what I did, it was my own fault, and I didn't bitch or whine, I just did my time.

But seriously, why ban me again? I was properly role playing and I was a citizen on the street.

I've been role playing properly, I really like this server, and I met some great people on it, so, I would please kindly ask to reconsider this ban.
  • FredWPx
  • Junior Boarder
:3
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by FredWPx.

Re: Got banned for three years, doing nothing wrong... 12 years, 8 months ago #61195

I gotta say this..

WHAT-A-FUCK... Seriously, WHAT-A-FUCK

You got banned for one month and the next day you were back on the server, me and Simon were like "WTF, the ban must've not saved because of the server crash", and now you lie that your ban expired ? You aren't even playing on this server for a month, you are there for 1 week.

//PS. I was acting like I am mad or sumthing, lets add a lil drama to this unban request before it gets rejected.
  • Netheous
  • Platinum Boarder
I'll start playing on FP again... someday ^^
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by Netheous.

Re: Got banned for three years, doing nothing wrong... 12 years, 8 months ago #61276

I've been playing for about two years now on this server. I have another forum account which is called FredWP but I don't remember the password of it, nor do I have access to the email registered on it.

The ban definitly applied and I did my time for what I did. So can you please remove the ban?
  • FredWPx
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Got banned for three years, doing nothing wrong... 12 years, 8 months ago #61284

It seems I got unbanned, thank you FP staff.

I just want to role play, I know I made some mistakes in the past, but they won't happen again, I love this server, I don't want to do anything to lose access to it. :c
  • FredWPx
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Got banned for three years, doing nothing wrong... 12 years, 8 months ago #61870

Goosey wrote:
Fred is a massive minge.

Last week he did a nuke in the admin room.

He prop glitches into walls and plants drugs.

Keep him banned.

Dude remember the topic that justin posted about identity thiefs, well a guy whent on the server changed his name to my name and propkilled and i think the guy who did this to me did this to fred too
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds