(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unban Request

Unban Request 12 years, 9 months ago #60436

Name: |FP| Fluttershy

Reason I Was Ban For Impersonnation

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:28371949

Ban Time 1 Week

What Lead Up To My Ban: I Came On The Server I Clicked The Tab Button And Saw Someone With The Exact Same Name As Me Fluttershy but with out the clan tag i asked him why are you useing the same name the player didnt respond so i tried to demote him for Name Steal And That Failed Then I Suspect He Was Blowing Up Buildings With C4 Or Trying To Tell The Admin That I Was Impersonating Him Then I Was Banned For 1 week Which I Think Is An Unfair Ban I Have No Pictures Or The Other Players Steam Id in this i hope i get unbanned

Re: Unban Request 12 years, 9 months ago #60437

Actually you come into the game, see my name and I say 'Hey we have the same name' you see this and try to demote me for 'name steal'. I have had this name in the server for more than a week now. And then you got banned.
  • Tubzbuster
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Unban Request 12 years, 9 months ago #60439

I've never seen you before panda, so I don't know what your name usually is, but Fluttershy has been using that name far longer than you.
  • SweetBro
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Unban Request 12 years, 9 months ago #60441

I'll be fair on this.

Since all of a sudden, Meme base has created whats come to be known as "Bronies" Which is fucking sad...

Fluttershy and a few other stupid, pre-pubescent kids have been coming to FP with "My little Pony" names.

It's clearly a misunderstanding and I dont think that impersonation, in this case, is intentional.
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Unban Request 12 years, 9 months ago #60558

Fuck Ok Fine Fluttershy we could make a deal since you dont have the clan tag which i do yes we could tell which one is which you dont have the clan tag so your the first and i do have the clan tag on so were good u argree
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tubzbuster

Re: Unban Request 12 years, 9 months ago #60559

Fluttershy has had that name a lot longer than you Panda...
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: Unban Request 12 years, 9 months ago #60616

Can you un ban me too i was just getting killed by an admin using props so i pushed it away and he ban me for 3 hours.
  • Jolyon
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds