Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unban Request: Magpie (Kate Smith)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unban Request: Magpie (Kate Smith)

Unban Request: Magpie (Kate Smith) 12 years, 9 months ago #59916

Server:FP New Serious RP

In-Game Name(When Banned): Kate Smith

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19864108

Reason for Ban: AFK

Who Banned you?: Quade, I can't remember the last name

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional): None

I play on the serious RP server quite often and I happened to be playing at around 2am, it was getting a bit late so I thought I should prepare to go sleep soon. When I returned from washing I found myself with a little ban window. Now believe me or not, I'm not the sort to be usually banned or causing trouble, I can recall being banned only ever once and that was for joining an ex-members group, but anyways. I'm not exactly interested in the main aspect of what goes on in the server, mainly the whole raiding/takeovers/nukes etc-- I often won't be in firefights unless needed. I understand or at least think I know why being AFK is not tolerated because it takes up a slot and because it's a way of farming XP. Despite liking a leveling up type approach of RP, I don't usually find myself that affected by it. I did hide somewhere and use /sleep, I'm not going to lie and say I didn't. However I had a rare-ish gun as there was barely any gundealers and I didn't want to go through the hassle of needing to buy the same gun again. I know it sounds like a petty reason to go AFK, I accept that but I would like a chance to redeem myself.
  • Magpie
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request: Magpie (Kate Smith) 12 years, 9 months ago #59922

i respect that your compleatly hounisty here, but i am going to hold my oppinin back for a while and simply say if im right you was banned tonight because i was your name pop up on chat a few times. if this is so you need to wait 2 days before before posting a unban request. if im wrong and you have waited im sorry
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket

Re: Unban Request: Magpie (Kate Smith) 12 years, 9 months ago #59924

I was called to Quade and you were indeed AFK. It was me who banned you.

However. Seeing as you were polite and actually took time to request an unban properly. I'll unban you within the next hour.

Thank you.
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds