(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wronfully Banned

Wronfully Banned 12 years, 10 months ago #57754

Server: 81.19.217.185:27016

In-Game Name(When Banned): Hank Smith

SteamID: Blueking" STEAM_0:0:23935077

Reason for Ban: Accidental

Who Banned you?: An admin banned me, I didn't catch his name but I respect his decision to ban.

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional):

I was playing on one of the RP servers and an admin accidentally banned me because a griefer had stolen my name and was causing trouble with my identity. The admin banned me instead for 2 weeks. I was going to go on a vacation with my family during those two weeks so I decided to wait it out. I've just come back and it appears the ban still hasn't worn off. Can somebody please unban me? I would appreciate it if this ban was removed as I love playing in this server... I have to say, the drug plant idea is genius. Anyway, I digress. Would it be possible for my ban to be lifted?
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by PandaKingJim.

Re: Wronfully Banned 12 years, 10 months ago #57755

Someone impersonating your account is impossible because we ban by steam IP, unless you have more of a story I don't believe this.

Re: Wronfully Banned 12 years, 10 months ago #57756

The admin probably made a mistake considering how much the griefer was making him angry. I recall a lot of people shouting and saying a lot of racial slurs that made me feel really uncomfortable.
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by PandaKingJim.

Re: Wronfully Banned 12 years, 10 months ago #57757

Only two people can ban at the moment and it wasnt me which can only mean reegz so il direct him here when hes online and he can decide
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Wronfully Banned 12 years, 10 months ago #57758

In_Profanity wrote:
Only two people can ban at the moment and it wasnt me which can only mean reegz so il direct him here when hes online and he can decide

Alright, then I'll just wait for him. Glad I could finally get somebody to give me some piece of information. Thanks a bundle.

Re: Wronfully Banned 12 years, 10 months ago #57761

ban lifted
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Wronfully Banned 12 years, 10 months ago #57767

topic closed
  • aaapjuhh
  • Expert Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds