Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Banned.

Banned. 12 years, 11 months ago #57652

Server: Serious RP

In-Game Name(When Banned): Brad Flint

SteamID: M_doss: STEAM_0:0:25160443

Reason for Ban: No clue. Not saying that there wasn't a good reason. Just I was AFK or offline when it happened.

Who Banned you?: Once again, No clue.

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional):

Also shouldn't you guys have a line to the Bans website so people can look at who banned them?

I'm not really asking for a unban if there is good reason. I would just like to know the reason and how long the ban lasts.
  • Mdoss
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Banned. 12 years, 11 months ago #57654

Well what happened was yesterday at around 4:30am Pacific I fell asleep at the keyboard when i went to rest my eyes a bit. When I came back today my hl2 crashed. I tried to get on FP and I was banned.

I don't understand why you doubt its a short ban? Is afking really that bad?
  • Mdoss
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Banned. 12 years, 11 months ago #57656

Mdoss wrote:
I don't understand why you doubt its a short ban? Is afking really that bad?

I Personally wouldnt deal out a ban longer than a day for afking unless the problem has continued to happen after having other warnings has this happened? because if so then you should know well enough afking is bad and a longer ban is deserved although if this is your 1st time im sure the ban with only be a day or so.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Banned. 12 years, 11 months ago #57661

First time afking.

I have never prop killed before. I have done other stuff, but never prop kill. For some reason prop killing never works out for me.
  • Mdoss
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Banned. 12 years, 11 months ago #57691

Well if you read the post you will see that I was not fully there. 4:30 am And closing my eyes for a moment is what I thought I was doing.
  • Mdoss
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Banned. 12 years, 11 months ago #57737

he said it was afking
  • aaapjuhh
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Banned. 12 years, 10 months ago #57753

Hmmmm... If I'm correct, I could be wrong but, Brad flint sounds like the name of a minge.. If i'm thinking of the right person you were banned for blocking spawn, prop blocking, or another serious offense... If you are lieing... so help me god, but if your telling the truth then good luck getting unbanned.

Re: Banned. 12 years, 10 months ago #57766

jup i remember that name to -,-
  • aaapjuhh
  • Expert Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds