Unban Request: Sir Dickwad The Great
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unban Request: Sir Dickwad The Great

Unban Request: Sir Dickwad The Great 12 years, 11 months ago #56474

Server: Jailbreak

In-Game Name(When Banned): Sir Dickwad The Great

SteamID: Steam_0:1:94813375

Reason for Ban: I'm not really sure why I got banned, whenever I play jailbreak I always access the situation and like to keep an eye on chat/voice so that I can see any weak CTs, IE easy targets to kill quickly (it make not make sense, but you can tell shit CTs by chat/voice), then often when I saw Dark Angel talking a lot of the younger Ts seemed to agree with him, and I would say 'ass lick' him, not sure why, but anyway, whenever CTs have Ts ass licking them they always seem to get power hungry and don't really concentrate anymore, I have done extensive research and have proved this. I merely pointed this fact out (that he had loads of younger people 'ass licking' him and that he would make a perfect pedophile, my statement was;
Sir Dickwad the Great <3 : Antwon would be the perfect pedophile with all these 12 year olds ass licking him

And after that I basically got insta banned, the only reason for him finding that offensive in any way was if he was actually a pedophile, so I sincerely suggest you remove his admin and ban him from the server for the sake of the children on your server.
If this does not happen I will have to take it into my own hands and I will contact my local Police and let them handle it

Who Banned you?: FP | Dark Angel

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional): Showed all my evidence above, I can't really prove that children were ass licking him as it was over mic
  • Peetah
  • Banned
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds