Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Pegamento Imedio
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pegamento Imedio

Pegamento Imedio 12 years, 11 months ago #56165

I only made 1 propkill but another players made that always and you never ban they, please unban me you banned a wrong person
  • kekoman1
  • Junior Boarder
We have chesse dude....

Re: Pegamento Imedio 12 years, 11 months ago #56166

kekoman1 wrote:
I only made 1 propkill but another players made that always and you never ban they, please unban me you banned a wrong person

I don't understand how one can propkill and still try to convince others that he has been wrongly banned.

There is a template for unban request stickied somewhere, please use it, and have you considered talking with the admin who banned you?

Do you have any proof for this '1 propkill', seeing as if one breaks a rule once, it is rather probable that he has done so before and will keep on doing so.

You are only providing one perspective and thus I don't see any reason to unban you without proper evidence. However, if you are able to provide any - such as witnesses, demos from the time preceding the ban with you 'only propkilling once' - someone might be forgiving enough to unban you.

I would suggest you wrote a proper apology rather than blaming the administrative team for not doing their job properly, since this only makes you look bad.
  • Tonttunator
  • Platinum Boarder

"Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who is worth the pain."