• Page:

TOPIC: Unban Request.

Unban Request. 12 years, 12 months ago #56082

In-Game Name(When Banned):Ronald McDonald

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32012621

Reason for Ban: I was being a minge

Who Banned you?: Toasty

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional):N/a

I would like to be unbanned because I was thinking about how annoying minges really are and I don't want to turn into one forever. During my ban I was thinking about ways to RP and read the rp guid.

I leave the unban case up to you guys if you think i can wait i'll wait if you unban me i'll be happy

kind regards,
Ronald McDonald

Re: Unban Request. 12 years, 12 months ago #56091

I just give it a shot
Cus i'm not really happy with what I did and want to set things right by showing that i can play like a normal person

Re: Unban Request. 12 years, 12 months ago #56103

u got banned for a week i think thats fair.. take a look on my steam pics for you massive propspam that u did earlier the day u got banned which made the server crash you were not sorry for it or improve throughout the day you should wait out the week and think about your actions alot more in this time as im sure if you happen to be banned again it wont only be for a week, sorry for the negativity ppl but it had to be said.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request. 12 years, 12 months ago #56107

I wasn't thinking about the prop spam i was buzzy with my duplicator to get something right for my store after people came running into the building i had i was building it outside so i could place it inside but had to place it right which took i think to many try's which made the server crash
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds