Confusing ban
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Confusing ban

Confusing ban 13 years ago #54264

Server: Counter Strike Jailbreak server

In-Game Name(When Banned): HeavyGuy

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:18171960

Reason for Ban: None, the text simply read "Banned." when this occurred.

Who Banned you?: I don't know, the only possible person I know is Brook, as he was the one I saw when I typed !admins on a different map, but like I said, it may not have been him at all.

Screenshots/Evidence: None, closed Counter-Strike. The text was in console.

So yeah, I finally went back to Counter-Strike as I was bored and had nothing to do and saw that the JB server was on my favourites, so I went to play it. And I did for a while until about an hour and a half ago. On the map "jb_vipinthemix_v1_2", the CT commander led the T's to the pool and I heard that someone had entered the vents. I checked the armoury to see if anyone was in there, and I checked only for about 5 seconds, I saw there wasn't anyone. I turned to go to the pool on the map and suddenly, the game disconnects and shows me the message "Banned." I don't know why this happened, and would like to know why as I am really confused by this.
  • HeavyGuy
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years ago by HeavyGuy.

Re: Confusing ban 13 years ago #54272

I was spectating a T then saw a CT gunplanting him. I asked him who it was and he said your name.
  • Veritas
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Confusing ban 13 years ago #54283

Again i highly dought it was heavyguy, i said he was a nice guy and briggs was just bsing, overall its your call veritas you banned him, but id back him up from me just knowing hes got a good spirit.
  • l Brookie l
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years ago by l Brookie l.

Re: Confusing ban 13 years ago #54365

neophyte78 wrote:
l Brookie l wrote:
Again i highly dought it was heavyguy, i said he was a nice guy and briggs was just bsing, overall its your call veritas you banned him, but id back him up from me just knowing hes got a good spirit.

He gunplanted me too with an m4, then he said he's sorry and his Gmod spray key is G.
So I gave him the advantage of the doubt.

~Neo

Brook i said that i saw a CT gunplanting. There were 4 CT on the ct team. You, some other FP member barry and Heavyguy. Barry was nearby armory when i spectated him. On my screen the guy walked to the VIP side. I was like 90% sure it was him just needed a confirmation. And Neo u cant tell me that he also accidentally gunplanted yesterday then is it. Because the T was still in his cell. The ban is staying cause i heard more complaints about him, unless the SA's wanna unban him.
  • Veritas
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Confusing ban 13 years ago #54374

I don't think I ever gunplanted. And who was the T who said I gunplanted him? I went to spray and accidentally gave Neo a weapon due to my spray key differences between games, but everyone was fine because he got rid of it instantly. So unless getting killed from behind by a rebel and having my gun stolen from my dead body is counted as gunplanting then I know I didn't gunplant.
And what were these "other complaints"? Peoples complaints about me are something I deserve to know.
  • HeavyGuy
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years ago by HeavyGuy.

Re: Confusing ban 13 years ago #54377

I'll wait for the SAs word for this but the person who banned makes the decision 90% of the time. How long was the ban Veritas?

I don't think I ever gunplanted. And who was the T who said I gunplanted him? I went to spray and accidentally gave Neo a weapon due to my spray key differences between games, but everyone was fine because he got rid of it instantly. So unless getting killed from behind by a rebel and having my gun stolen from my dead body is counted as gunplanting then I know I didn't gunplant.
And what were these "other complaints"? Peoples complaints about me are something I deserve to know.

Yes but the reason we don't give out people's names is they have a right to confidentially tell admins about a breach of rules. I almost never give out people's names for this reason otherwise if I was an ordinary player on the server and I knew that if I told on someone about gunplanting and then the admin told him who it was then I would get a lot of abuse. I'd personnaly not report anything.

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re: Confusing ban 13 years ago #54403

9 days

EDIT: exactly im not going to say where i get the intel from. if i do they can never trust me anymore.
  • Veritas
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Veritas.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds